(GIF) Brees to AK41 on 4th down for a jugular slitting TD (1 Viewer)

That's a thing of beauty.

AK was talking it earlier this week and backed it up.

When you see the angle they showed from behind its that much more impressive. The coverage was so tight that Brees doesn't really see Kamara, he just knows where to place the ball.

That was 35 yards in the air, by the way.

Not sure why, but it felt good to beat Jenkins like that. Honestly the coverage forced Drew to make that throw. Left him alone on Kamara with no saftey help and a LB who was late getting over. Jenkins was talking all game long, and you could tell that was personal for him based on how he reacted on the sideline.

He is a great playmaker, but we know as well as anyone that he cant cover 1 on 1. Advantage Kamara.

When you see the angle they showed from behind its that much more impressive. The coverage was so tight that Brees doesn't really see Kamara, he just knows where to place the ball.

I was looking for that angle. It wasnt on the highlight reels

That's the Malcom Jenkins I remember!
Perfect passes are hard for anyone to defend. The only way to stop that touchdown would have been to interfere.

To me, that play displays the sheer POWER of Kamara’s lower body.

Notice that Jenkins makes a good, textbook tackle by surrounding his waist firmly with both arms... while dropping his (Jenkins’) full weight to pull Kamara down.

Usually, the runner goes down immediately. But Kamara carries him 5yds (15 ft) from the 4 yd line to 1 yd INSIDE the goal line.

That’s power in the lower body on full display.

:gosaints:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom