Gifts for acting performance? (1 Viewer)

UK SAINTS

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Both of my children are having their "acting debut" today.

It is just a school sponsored play but the kids have really worked hard.

I know that typically flowers are given to females after their performance. My little girl (age 7) will love this.

But what to give my 11-yr old son?

I just don't think that flowers would be what he would expect/enjoy.

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

You could see if yall have those cookie bouquet's in your area. If they do, then you can have them do it in bright primary colors instead of girly floral colors. Perhaps add a block buster gift card??

If you think the above is too silly and he is too old for that, I wouldn't be afraid to just gift wrap something he likes. My 11 year old son loves legos. Even the small little gift sets.

You could see if yall have those cookie bouquet's in your area. If they do, then you can have them do it in bright primary colors instead of girly floral colors. Perhaps add a block buster gift card??

If you think the above is too silly and he is too old for that, I wouldn't be afraid to just gift wrap something he likes. My 11 year old son loves legos. Even the small little gift sets.

I've never heard of the cookie bouquets, but he certainly loves cookies.

My son also likes the legos and Bionicals.

Cookie(s), A small box of chocolate/candy, $ 5 McDonald's gift card, etc. Something cheap but something that your kid will like but won't last a long time. It's the general equivalent of flowers.

Thanks for the link, Jayden; those are really cool. He would probably love to get something like that;. But unfortunately, I've waited until the last minute and I don't know where to find those so soon. I think that I'll end up getting him a ribbon or something, a rose for her, and some other kind of "treat" for each.

Thanks for the ideas.

Attachments

• scientology_dianetics.jpg
    scientology_dianetics.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 14

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom