GIII after the game (1 Viewer)

sportsaint

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I know Sean probably didn't have anything to say to him, but they did show G3 talk for quite a bit to Roman with a hug afterwards. Anybody hear anything else?

Only because Harper went track him down. I was at the game and watched GW to see where he would go - he walked straight off the field and Harper went track him down.

Only because Harper went track him down. I was at the game and watched GW to see where he would go - he walked straight off the field and Harper went track him down.

This. I watched Gregg pre-game talk with a few people in front of my section. Watched him after the game walk straight for the tunnel. Roman came and met him and they had an embrace. Then Mcmahon came over and shook his hand and he continued in the tunnel.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This. I watched Gregg pre-game talk with a few people in front of my section. Watched him after the game walk straight for the tunnel. Roman came and met him and they had an embrace. Then Mcmahon came over and shook his hand and he continued in the tunnel.

Too bad McMahon didn't walk into the tunnel with him

Ah, is that what happened? The broadcast cut off right as McMahon was reaching out - I thought he was going to pull Harper away from Williams like "What are you doin'?"

Mcmahon came over and shook his hand.

"Can you put in a good word for me with Fisher? I'm gonna be looking for work here real soon...."
fify

Probably went to ask Gregg to keep an eye out for him in the offseason with the inevitable looming..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom