Gillette's New "Toxic Masculinity" Ad (3 Viewers)

And now idiots are destroying razors on youtube.

And Gillette already has their money.

f46.jpg

you got all of that *that* from.... a head shot.

It's funny he went with the other one when this ones out there as well:

1547822317264.png

Not really sure were he's obviously "effeminate" I guess since he's not spitting and saying boobs ever five minutes or sharing his workout fantasies with us that makes him a little girly man.

No it doesn't. It absolutely doesn't. Honestly dude, your participation in this thread is proving exactly why this ad needed to be made.

I stand corrected. Any man who would engage in such boorish behavior as introducing himself to a woman should be turned over to Gillette for reeducation.

No it doesn't. It absolutely doesn't. Honestly dude, your participation in this thread is proving exactly why this ad needed to be made.
How do you meet people if you can't approach them in public? I'm not talking about walking up to a girl and saying "hey baby, you looking fine today!"

How do you meet people if you can't approach them in public? I'm not talking about walking up to a girl and saying "hey baby, you looking fine today!"

You drive your friends crazy until they set you up, and that's when the magic happens:

GooberARt1.jpg

Appropriate settings, my dude. In places where people have an expectation of interacting with other people.

by taking dance classes
how many times do i have to tell you?
it's like you people never listen
Lol, honestly, it's been a long while since I was looking. Somebody earlier suggested clubs or bars are what that is for. What if you don't care for the women that hang out in clubs or bars? Clubs are horrible places to meet women anyway. Most times you can't even hear the other person and most people that are there "looking" are just looking to hook up.

I stand corrected. Any man who would engage in such boorish behavior as introducing himself to a woman should be turned over to Gillette for reeducation.
Appropriate settings. Appropriate settings. Only in appropriate settings. I can't imagine that you're unable to grasp this concept, so I can only assume that you're willfully engaging in some odd escalation of commitment for some yet unseen artificial purpose.

Yeah, I pretty much expect to and do interact with people wherever I go. I happen to enjoy random conversations with people.
Hopefully not to an individual woman that you don't know with zero indication that she is interested in any interaction with you, and when sexual attraction is your obvious motivation.

Hopefully not to an individual woman that you don't know with zero indication that she is interested in any interaction with you, and when sexual attraction is your obvious motivation.
Uh, who said anything about "sexual" attraction? I mean, yeah, there would be an aspect of physical attraction, but I'm not looking to bed someone at one glance. But I don't see anything at all wrong with striking up a harmless conversation and if it seems there may be some mutual attraction then I may introduce myself a little more formally and then, who knows? And if they don't seem like they want to talk to me or just not interested then it was just a good conversation to pass a few minutes in my day. How else are you supposed to know if someone is interested in talking to you unless you make an attempt to talk to them?

Uh, who said anything about "sexual" attraction? I mean, yeah, there would have to be an aspect of physical attraction, but I'm not looking to bed someone at one glance. But I don't see anything at all with striking up a harmless conversation and if it seems there may be some mutual attraction then I may introduce myself a little more formally and then, who knows? And if they don't seem like they want to talk to me or just not interested then it was just a good conversation to pass a few minutes in my day. How else are you supposed to know if someone is interested in talking to you unless you make an attempt to talk to them?
You may not, but they may. And why do you get to decide for them if they have to interact with you or not? By randomly approaching people in non-social settings, you're putting the onus on them to be rude or mean, and most people try to avoid that at the cost of their own emotional comfort. Hence, you are forcing someone who may not want to have a conversation with you to do so.

Now, take that situation, and make it one on one while a woman is walking down the street, and ramp your aggressiveness up a few notches. Do you think that's alright? And, initially, how does the woman know if you're going to be just an over-agressive jerk, or if you're actually intending to harm her? Your enjoyment of having random conversations with people doesn't give you the right to make her feel that level of discomfort.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom