Gilmore seeking 14 million per year (2 Viewers)

That's quite high considering he's not the best CB on the market. I like Gilmore, but i'd take Logan Ryan & Tru Johnson over him. If we're gonna shell out that number on a CB i hope its Johnson. I Think Ryan is a better player & will come a few mill cheaper. I imagine that Gilmore's price tag might put off a few teams. Plus, we havent exactly had the best of luck pulling guys from that Buffalo Bills roster.

How when Gilmore has produced every year

ha ha, stupid price, too many CB in this draft, DE also, other than foster, I don't want to reach on a LB , although I would for TJ Watt

If we could just sign 4 starting caliber players (DE, CB, LB, OG), which is one for each level of the defense and a guard, our defense would take a big leap next season. Don't have to be superstars, just 4 players that "should" be starting in the NFL.

Then we could have some fun in the draft.

A healthy Breaux/ Gilmore Bell/Vaccaro and a good Nickle Corner via draft or PJ Williams and this Secondary would be lights out

For the people who don't know squat about Gilmore, he is 6'1 and got 5 ints last year(more than all our CBs combined probably). PAY THAT MAN!!! Draft Derek Barnett or Solomon Thomas and don't look back.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom