Gimme Patterson at 15 if he's there. (1 Viewer)

I agree, if its right for us to pick Patterson then I will be tickled pink! *evil laugh* :bowdown2:

I agree with getting a playmaker, not sold on Patterson though. T. Austin is a better choice, more explosive, better hands, better return guy. If we keep 15, get the most explosive offensive playmaker on the board, I hope it's Austin. If not, trade back, try to get a 2nd rounder and draft 2 quality defensive players

Offense:
Reggie Bush (2)
Meachem (27)
Ingram (28)

Defense:
Ellis (7)
Jenkins (14)
P-Rob (32)
Jordan (24)

This is our draft history and where they were selected in their respective drafts. This does not include many attempts at free agent upgrades on the defensive side of the ball in recent/current years. Players like Lofton, Bunkley, Hawthorne, Butler, Shaun Rogers, Aubrayo Franklin, and Herring (3 yr contract). The two key free agent signings on the offensive side of the ball in recent years have been Grubbs and Sproles, who were only brought in the same season key players left. An obnoxious amount of money and high draft picks have been spent on the defensive side of the ball. Its easy to see the defensive side of the ball has been the focus of improvement as far as the roster is concerned. We do not have a true number two receiver in the event that Colston misses time and this offense will feel it if he does. At some point the players we bring in on defense need to produce because this offense deserves significant upgrades as well. Its frustrating looking at positions of need like FS/CB, while we have one on our team that was drafted 14th overall and P-Rob at 32 and neither have even played out his rookie contract. We've spent our 1st pick in the draft on defense for the past five years (Hicks included), I think its time for the coaches to start doing something with this talent.

i dnt get the love for Patterson dudes a sloppy route runner, and didnt produce all that well in college,if we go Wr id take tavon!

Posted from Saintsreport.com App for Android

Offense:
Reggie Bush (2)
Meachem (27)
Ingram (28)

Defense:
Ellis (7)
Jenkins (14)
P-Rob (32)
Jordan (24)

This is our draft history and where they were selected in their respective drafts. This does not include many attempts at free agent upgrades on the defensive side of the ball in recent/current years. Players like Lofton, Bunkley, Hawthorne, Butler, Shaun Rogers, Aubrayo Franklin, and Herring (3 yr contract). The two key free agent signings on the offensive side of the ball in recent years have been Grubbs and Sproles, who were only brought in the same season key players left. An obnoxious amount of money and high draft picks have been spent on the defensive side of the ball. Its easy to see the defensive side of the ball has been the focus of improvement as far as the roster is concerned. We do not have a true number two receiver in the event that Colston misses time and this offense will feel it if he does. At some point the players we bring in on defense need to produce because this offense deserves significant upgrades as well. Its frustrating looking at positions of need like FS/CB, while we have one on our team that was drafted 14th overall and P-Rob at 32 and neither have even played out his rookie contract. We've spent our 1st pick in the draft on defense for the past five years (Hicks included), I think its time for the coaches to start doing something with this talent.

Fantastic post. We need speed on offense badly.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom