Gimme Patterson at 15 if he's there. (1 Viewer)

Kross

What You Are
Reaction score
Unless Jarvis Jones, Anzah or BK is there, I'd like to see the saints go with patterson. Saints have addressed a lot of needs on defense already this offseason. We need another playmaker on offense that can stretch the defense. Patterson is not Meach or stallworth. He is electric when he gets the ball anywhere on the field and would make the saints a matchup nightmare if he is even decedent. We lost a lot of that quick score ability with Reggie leaving, Meach leaving and Devery regressing at his age. Need a guy who scare defenses over the top and create space for Graham and Sproles.

Its a forum brah. What else are we going to post about here before the draft except for our thoughts and maybe a little news.

Unless we got a fa sho game changer on the defensive side of the ball im all for Patterson. He can blow the top off a defense like Mike Wallace.

Not feeling really good about Patterson. Very raw prospect for pick #15. We must get an immediate impact player at that spot. Patterson has all the tools but very little production. He scares me.

Sure we can draft another WR but why? Drew has plenty of targets.
So we can stock up on them so we can have multiple threads about possible trades, kind of like the RB situation? Who should stay or who should go debates?
I would rather stock the cupboard with some defense and make sure I have plenty of offensive linemen to protect Drew.

We could skip the next 2 years (barring injuries) and not have an issue about receivers.

Sure we can draft another WR but why? Drew has plenty of targets.
So we can stock up on them so we can have multiple threads about possible trades, kind of like the RB situation? Who should stay or who should go debates?
I would rather stock the cupboard with some defense and make sure I have plenty of offensive linemen to protect Drew.

We could skip the next 2 years (barring injuries) and not have an issue about receivers.

He does have plenty of targets but we don't have nearly the speed that we had when we won the SB. We need another explosive playmaker desperately. We have put a ton of draft picks into our defense and it hasn't helped. I would much rather help out our offense since we win games that way anyway.

If you take him he can't play in the NFL. What will you do with him, make him boil you some crawfish, crabs, or shrimp? It would be a total waste of football talent if you took him at 15.

"Ooh he's fast! Let's take him!"

-New Orleans Saints front office, 2000-2005

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom