Ginn and Armstead we need you back in the worst way (1 Viewer)

BADass..wait, I did that wrong. Need Armstead more.

I like that were waiting on Marshall. Teams won't have any idea how were gonna use him until basically the playoffs.

I was going to make a thread about this subject myself but the OP is dead on...Armstead is a beast at LT and I think him being out has changed some of the offense's playcalling. But believe it or not Ginn Jr's absence has been even more telling. I thought Tre'Quan Smith would emerge after Ginn went down. But other than the big game he had against Philly his play has been spotty at best. Ginn Jr is a field stretcher and he also helps Mike Thomas by catching some intermediate passes as well. I think if he gets back on the field it will boost the Saints offense by far.

That drop by Smith was inexcusable and does highlight his inconsistency at this point. I still believe he will be a great draft pick, but he cannot disappear for long stretches like he has. Obviously Drew at this point does not have much confidence in him so I sure hope Ginn can get back on the field and Marshall can start contributing some!

Even if Ginn isn't ready to go Marshall needs to go in IMO. Coaches are being stubborn but I think this is one they are wrong on, Tre'Quan with another drop today that hit him between the 1-and the 0 and not really making any zone adjustments, Kirkwood no impact today.

We need a veteran, big body for days like today if Drew can't go to Mike, our Offense is just stalling out. We don't have time for the young guys to figure things out, this is a stretch run we need to put the guys out there that can read Defenses and be on the same page with Drew.

Never thought I'd say this but props to TLL, he was our second best receiver today. (if we don't count Kamara in the passing game)

Bushrod whiffed on so many plays today. Go back and watch how many times he failed to block anyone on a Bucs defensive TFL or big play.
The right side of the O line hasn't been much better the last 2 weeks. That might even be more disappointing than Bushrod.

If there is any question at all on how Armstead feels hopefully they wait one more week. We could probably manage the Panthers at home without Armstead.

Is Ginn practicing yet?

Even if Ginn isn't ready to go Marshall needs to go in IMO. Coaches are being stubborn but I think this is one they are wrong on, Tre'Quan with another drop today that hit him between the 1-and the 0 and not really making any zone adjustments, Kirkwood no impact today.

We need a veteran, big body for days like today if Drew can't go to Mike, our Offense is just stalling out. We don't have time for the young guys to figure things out, this is a stretch run we need to put the guys out there that can read Defenses and be on the same page with Drew.

Never thought I'd say this but props to TLL, he was our second best receiver today. (if we don't count Kamara in the passing game)

What have you seen in practice that leads you to think the Saints' coaches are being stubborn?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom