Ginn's Gone [Old thread - Mod edit] (1 Viewer)

When a WR hits the age wall, it's either their speed or their hands that go first. It happened to Colston as he was still able to get open, but he turned into a drop machine near the end.

Ginn's hands are shot. He can still get behind defenders, but he just cannot hold onto the football anymore.

He's had a few of those lately. Unfortunate for him because coming here seemed a new lease on life for him.

When a WR hits the age wall, it's either their speed or their hands that go first. It happened to Colston as he was still able to get open, but he turned into a drop machine near the end.

Ginn's hands are shot. He can still get behind defenders, but he just cannot hold onto the football anymore.

They can't go if they never really were there in the first place, right? Either way, he'll be a FA and I don't see use bringing back a 35 y/o WR who can't catch.

They can't go if they never really were there in the first place, right? Either way, he'll be a FA and I don't see use bringing back a 35 y/o WR who can't catch.

His hands weren't great to begin with, but after moving to the Saints he had two great years where he only dropped one or two passes.

This year though, he was never this bad.

Yep, he's definitely had catching issues (many to our benefit when he was with Carolina) but seemed until recently to have cut most of them out. He's reverting to type. Shame

I didn't see all of the game but I did see the late deep pass to Ginn that to my eye was well underthrown. I thought Ginn could have made a better attempt to get back to it but there was a defender between him and the ball. He was behind the coverage but Drew under threw him. Two old warriors trying to make a play.

Ginn is playing the same game he played at Carolina. His catches are "hit or miss" at best. Nothing about his game today was out of the ordinary. This is the player we signed. You will love him on one play and scratch your head on the next.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom