Give Denver T Hill , Denver gives us Hinton for one game (1 Viewer)

If we get Hinton in the same predicament Denver did (literally finding out the evening before the game and not having even one practice to get ready), I'd think Denver with Hill would piece enough plays together with Taysom to beat us. Even with the talent discrepancy we have over them.

The Broncos situation was basically impossible for nearly any team to overcome. It is hard to play QB in the NFL. These guys had to play a guy basically 'off the street' with like 12(!!!) hours to prepare.

Last edited:
Taysom Hill the way he played today would not have gotten the ball past midfield against this run defense. Just like Denver would never have gotten to midfield if it wasn't for the interception.

Denver would have scored 0 points with Taysom.

We would have found a way to get Kamara the ball in space and won the game 9-0.

If we get Hinton in the same predicament Denver did (literally finding out the evening before the game and not having even one practice to get ready), I'd think Denver with Hill would piece enough plays together with Taysom to beat us. Even with the talent discrepancy we have over them.

The Broncos situation was basically impossible for nearly any team to overcome. It is hard to play QB in the NFL. These guys had to play a guy basically 'off the street' with like 12 hours to prepare.
I can't believe there wasn't an experienced QB sitting at home waiting for a call.

Where's JT Barrett?

The Broncos situation was basically impossible for nearly any team to overcome. It is hard to play QB in the NFL. These guys had to play a guy basically 'off the street' with like 12 hours to prepare.

Yep. Just imagine us in that situation, let’s say having to face Carolina, and being forced to use a player like Kamara as our QB, and only finding out a day before. It probably wouldn’t be pretty.

I can't believe there wasn't an experienced QB sitting at home waiting for a call.

Where's JT Barrett?
The problem is because of COVID, Denver couldn't sign anyone due to safety protocols.

This was as close to a league basically gifting a team a win as you can get.

Maybe if the Broncos were playing the Jets they could have made this work, but versus the Saints? The NFL (and Denver I guess...they have to be accountable for their QBs not masking up) gifted the Saints a win. Good for us!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom