Give this team some credit. They didnt give up. (1 Viewer)

At least we aren't the Jets. Team just gave up on their coach.

Don't say that. I got like red thumbed like crazy for saying it.

Dang right we didn't give up. This team showed some grit all season long. With all the injuries and playing with street FA's, rookies and RFA's I think we did pretty good just to win 7 games. To me that shows some determination. We finally have this team headed in the right direction again.

And that includes the first Carolina game, in which we gave up a huge lead in the second half.......and still led the league in 2nd half differential.

Now let's get those strong starts and we'll have something.

We need to start winning in the preseason first. We need to learn to prepare better in training camp and not come out so flat in the preseason games. Those games just carried over to the regular season for some reason.

Well, without looking into everybody's individual situation, they could be playing for their job, next contract, etc. The fact that it was the Falcons was a bonus.

I don't know. I was a little disappointed in our defense Sunday. We just let Matt Ryan do his thing . I want a mean defense. Tired of letting Matt Ryan do his thing. Now I may have to cheer for the Cowgirls if Matt Ryan sneaks his way in the NFC championship. Think about that! The Falcons,and the Cowgirls in the NFC championship no thanks to our weak defense for giving the Falcons an easier path.

I don't know. I was a little disappointed in our defense Sunday. We just let Matt Ryan do his thing . I want a mean defense. Tired of letting Matt Ryan do his thing. Now I may have to cheer for the Cowgirls if Matt Ryan sneaks his way in the NFC championship. Think about that! The Falcons,and the Cowgirls in the NFC championship no thanks to our weak defense for giving the Falcons an easier path.

Its ok then the Cowboys/Falcons will run into the Patriots and get their ***** handed to them in the SB

1st and 2nd half points differentals table - courtesy of u/7tenths of r/nfl

Saints had the highest 2nd half differential.

And, largest positive differential between 1st to 2nd half.

Just thought you guys would like to know.

NO sir, I was at the game. We spotted points again. I was very low, seat-wise and yelled at CSP! Not only me, many Saints fans. We were not satisfied with what we saw, and going into the end of the 3rd, I yelled, "I'm leaving early and petitioning for your departure if nothing changes next quarter...and viola...we start scoring. Now, my Falcons buddy said it was because they pulled players...who knows, but I saw NOTHING...NOTHING...until the fourth quarter!

Falcons definitely let off the gas. Our defense wasn't stopping anything that day. I don't know if they rested players or what, but they let up. Now Brees being Brees went off in the 4th quarter, but that was one of the most misleading final scores I've ever seen as a Saints fan. Almost as misleading as the the final score vs San Diego.

Not saying our guys didn't give it their best, but when your CBs are down to starting D. Harris, your best probably isn't going to be very good that day.

Falcons definitely let off the gas. Our defense wasn't stopping anything that day. I don't know if they rested players or what, but they let up. Now Brees being Brees went off in the 4th quarter, but that was one of the most misleading final scores I've ever seen as a Saints fan. Almost as misleading as the the final score vs San Diego.

Not saying our guys didn't give it their best, but when your CBs are down to starting D. Harris, your best probably isn't going to be very good that day.

Look, I saw us have breathing room, but I couldn't admit to my friend that we only started having success when they let off the gas. I cannot ever say that...not to a Falcons fan...ever!

But, here, imma tell the truth. We are doomed if we go into next year thinking that this coaching staff will get us to the super Bowl again. We are not top notch...we are mediocre.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom