NOT A FANBOY
Reaction score
wow LOL

Raiders overpaying everyone.

If they were smart they would have locked up Nmandi long term

robsmith32

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
not getting onto you.. just letting you know.. tease the article and link.. we get in trouble posting the whole thing.

OP

scott88

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
It wouldn't be so bad, if he could stay healthy long enough. He has potential,when healthy

Professor

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Gee, taken in conjunction with the other overpriced signings in the past few days, I think this is the final evidence that Al Davis has indeed lost his mind. Six years and $55 million, with $16 million in guaranteed money???!!! That's money spent for top flight 25 year old defensive tackles or similarly young premier defensive ends!!

Walker's best year was in '04, truly his only great year, when he was catching passes from Brett Favre to the tune of 89 catches for 1382 yards and 12 TD's. He's worth SOMETHING after some injury-filled seasons since then, but not that much.

I would HATE to be a Raiders fan right now.

Hey, Al Davis!! Can you say, "Cap Hell"?

Last edited:

MSUSousaphone

Owning the CONCACAF
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yep, I'm glad we didn't sign him. I would be so mad if our unused cap space actually dropped below $30 million. :supporter:

Rocky3535

난 니가 싫어
Reaction score
It's just not fair. It's like a friggin 5 year old is running the team. I played Sam LB in Highschool. I'm currently 25 , run a 4.71 40,i'm 5'7 and weigh 221 pounds........i'm thinking i'm worth atleast 3 or 4 mill a year for oakland. It's just dumb , this historic and reputable organization is gonna get destroyed even moreso then it is by this doddering old idiot.

now Walker is a good WR.....but come on....55 million over 6 years? He probably laughed as he signed that contract

not to mention it also ruins bargaining with other mid-tier to high-tier WRs. They're gonna want Walker money now. Al Davis is horrid.

Last edited:

Pdlc

NOT A FANBOY
Reaction score
I wonder how much Bryant Johnson will get now

geauxboy

Boo Boo Bear
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
If Russell can get er done, it may work, but the price for a "healthy" Walker is too silly. I wish the best for him.

keefresh2

on my own ignore list
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The deal reportedly includes 16 million in guaranteed money.

Well at least when we lock Colston up for this kind of money we'll know it's worth it.

Ti Rider

Me Worry?
Reaction score
The deal reportedly includes 16 million in guaranteed money.

Well at least when we lock Colston up for this kind of money we'll know it's worth it.

True. Colston's new deal isn't going to be cheap but he's earned it and now needs to be rewarded. Thankfully we'll be handing that money to Marques Colston and not Javon Walker........

DeuceMcAllisterFan

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
He's a pretty good player. The raiders desperately need a playmaker at WR to go with Russell so I can understand them picking him up but I think they're crazy to give him such a contract. I think the Raider may take Mcfadden at #4 to have their offense set for the next 5 or so years.

I would have never considered the guy, he doesn't like to play second fiddle to anyone. He has a big EGO and must be the #1 WR in order to be happy. He's a head case and the perfect fit in the Raider's organization.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom