Glad We Didn't Sign Javon (1 Viewer)

wow LOL

Raiders overpaying everyone.

If they were smart they would have locked up Nmandi long term

not getting onto you.. just letting you know.. tease the article and link.. we get in trouble posting the whole thing.

It wouldn't be so bad, if he could stay healthy long enough. He has potential,when healthy

Gee, taken in conjunction with the other overpriced signings in the past few days, I think this is the final evidence that Al Davis has indeed lost his mind. Six years and $55 million, with $16 million in guaranteed money???!!! That's money spent for top flight 25 year old defensive tackles or similarly young premier defensive ends!!

Walker's best year was in '04, truly his only great year, when he was catching passes from Brett Favre to the tune of 89 catches for 1382 yards and 12 TD's. He's worth SOMETHING after some injury-filled seasons since then, but not that much.

I would HATE to be a Raiders fan right now.

Hey, Al Davis!! Can you say, "Cap Hell"?

Last edited:
Yep, I'm glad we didn't sign him. I would be so mad if our unused cap space actually dropped below $30 million. :supporter:

It's just not fair. It's like a friggin 5 year old is running the team. I played Sam LB in Highschool. I'm currently 25 , run a 4.71 40,i'm 5'7 and weigh 221 pounds........i'm thinking i'm worth atleast 3 or 4 mill a year for oakland. It's just dumb , this historic and reputable organization is gonna get destroyed even moreso then it is by this doddering old idiot.

now Walker is a good WR.....but come on....55 million over 6 years? He probably laughed as he signed that contract

not to mention it also ruins bargaining with other mid-tier to high-tier WRs. They're gonna want Walker money now. Al Davis is horrid.

Last edited:
I wonder how much Bryant Johnson will get now

If Russell can get er done, it may work, but the price for a "healthy" Walker is too silly. I wish the best for him.

The deal reportedly includes 16 million in guaranteed money.

Well at least when we lock Colston up for this kind of money we'll know it's worth it.

The deal reportedly includes 16 million in guaranteed money.

Well at least when we lock Colston up for this kind of money we'll know it's worth it.

True. Colston's new deal isn't going to be cheap but he's earned it and now needs to be rewarded. Thankfully we'll be handing that money to Marques Colston and not Javon Walker........

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom