Glad We Didn't Sign Javon (1 Viewer)

I hope I read something along the lines of Marques Colston signs long term deal with New Orleans!

Unfortunately I think the second part of that will also read. "Deal is for 6 years 63 Million Dollars, with 25 Mil guaranteed"

I would be happier with that deal than the one for Javon though

page_darth_vader_pinata.jpg

PAY COLSTON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You heard it here first.

Yeah they might wanna go ahead and extend this guy, before these contracts get really outa hand...but Samuel thought he was getting 100mill, so you never know how Colston Contract will end up...but I woudlnt be made at 6yr 55-60mill deal for him..he's earned it.

I wonder how much Bryant Johnson will get now

with all due respect..who cares about Bj...how about Colston!!! Walker has had 1 good year and is an elder compared to Colston...Colston has had 2 straight "probowl" caliber years...this signing inflates the market for Colston...im scared to death to think we may not have the cap to sign Colston...

Thanks alot to the Raiders for uping the cash WR's are getting paid...

please saints, SIGN COLSTON!!!

You assume that Colston's agent will realize Walker's deal is an outlier, not the new standard. At least I hope :)

I'm still holding out hope for 6 years 40+/15+ guaranteed.

You know, everyone keeps questioning Al Davis' sanity. I'm more concerned with the mental health of anyone that would voluntarily sign up to play for the Raiders. That team is a bigger train wreck than the Saints were during the Ditka years.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom