Glad we don’t have to face the great Kyle Allen every week... (1 Viewer)

Disappointing to see our starting defense get abused by this scrub quarterback...
618166.gif

Just forfeit the #1 seed and our playoff spot!!!!!!

I figured this would happen. Certain fans always need something to stress or panic about.

Heck, I'm sure Payton will be more than happy to have a good angle to get on this team about for our bye week so he can now make sure they don't get content or satisfied.

This game will also give the talking media heads and Chicken Littles something to panic about for two weeks as well.

I figured this would happen. Certain fans always need something to stress or panic about.

Heck, I'm sure Payton will be more than happy to have a good angle to get on this team about for our bye week so he can now make sure they don't get content or satisfied.

This game will also give the talking media heads and Chicken Littles something to panic about for two weeks as well.
it's pretty clear that we aren't really playing any type of actual defense it's preseason basically lol

Even though this game is meaningless. Anyone who is not concerned about this defense getting carved up by this guy is an idiot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom