glass house dress attire (1 Viewer)

kevin from buffalo

SR is my life!
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
when i pitched in high school baseball on the day i would toss i came into first period with 7rubber bands around my wrist,i wanted one K per inning..by the time i took to the mound..i only had one on. i shared some..mostly with hot chicks.they rubbed them..gave me good karma..then i collected them back and pitched three/four days later.. with the same rubber bands on

aces

p.s-i cleaned out one of my old shoe boxes today..dating way back..when we wore the tall stockings.i still have a old size 14 mazuno threat pair.those rubber bands are still in the box.

rubber bands last..but not as long as lumber.

no idea what this thread is about so.............pics of said hot chics?

815987_f260.jpg

3701928573_064ec69cd7.jpg

Seems you were sharing the wrong kind of rubber w/ these gals...

no idea what this thread is about so.............pics of said hot chics?

That's what makes kevin from buffalo's threads instant classics.

The confusion...
The insanity...
The titles that don't correlate to the thread...

It's all in a days work.

I thought you were talking about this Glass House:

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/-jYB2bn74hc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

we would drive through this huge public park that had hills and was very forestry. it was fall in a convertible with a nice breeze and the air was dense but fresh. chinese people would be on the side of the road standing beside their cars screaming "battry. battry. we need battry" after driving by them 8 or 9 times a chinese girl would jump in front of our car and start crying and screaming hysterically "BATTRY. BATTRY. WE NEED BATTRY"

Th answer is always yes; unless no is required.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom