Glass is half full (1 Viewer)

Raymond

Veteran
Reaction score
We lost Breaux in the 1st half last week. PJ in the 1st half this week. And both games still manage to go to the bitter end. But everyone thinks the sky is falling.

0-2 stinks, but teams have come back for positive seasons from much worse.

"Buy the ticket, take the ride." H.S.T.

This is how I look at the glass half-full/half-empty debate. If the glass started out empty and it's halfway, then it's half-full. If the glass started out full and it's halfway, then it's half-empty. :ezbill:

We lost Breaux in the 1st half last week. PJ in the 1st half this week. And both games still manage to go to the bitter end. But everyone thinks the sky is falling.

0-2 stinks, but teams have come back for positive seasons from much worse.

"Buy the ticket, take the ride." H.S.T.

This team is not coming back from this to do anything worth talking about. And it's a rare team to come back from 0-3, much less "much worse".

That's why next week is a must win. And if you're getting yourself into a must win situation in the first three games, you're in trouble.

No one who is paying attention thinks our glass is half full.

This is how I look at the glass half-full/half-empty debate. If the glass started out empty and it's halfway, then it's half-full. If the glass started out full and it's halfway, then it's half-empty. :ezbill:

Exactly. Defense put nothing in the glass last week. Then filled it halfway this week. Would love to simply say, "only if the offense could of", but let's put offensive blame where it is due. Coleman drops (not suprised) Fleener drops (looking like lots of future dead money )

I have faith we will play 1st complimentary game for the Dirty Turds next week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom