Glass (1 Viewer)

I need to watch Unbreakable and Split. The preview for Glass makes me want to see it and I know nothing about the characters except for the trailers I've seen over the years.

Just finished watching Split. Wow. Glass is going to be off the chain. Will likely be seeing Glass on opening night.

Just finished watching Split. Wow. Glass is going to be off the chain. Will likely be seeing Glass on opening night.
The sad thing is, I may never have watched Split if I didn't already know it tied into Unbreakable and had the ending slightly spoiled for me. It didn't ruin my enjoyment of the movie. However, had I just randomly caught the movie without that knowledge, the last scene would blown my freakin' mind.

The sad thing is, I may never have watched Split if I didn't already know it tied into Unbreakable and had the ending slightly spoiled for me. It didn't ruin my enjoyment of the movie. However, had I just randomly caught the movie without that knowledge, the last scene would blown my freakin' mind.

Yep.

Split fell through the cracks with me. For some reason, somehow, I unintentionally was fully in-spoilered when I rented that movie. Had NO idea it was connected to Unbreakable. That end scene with Willis happened and I freaked out. Can't wait for this movie.

Does anyone know if a trilogy was always planned for this or did the success of Unbreakable make it happen?

Does anyone know if a trilogy was always planned for this or did the success of Unbreakable make it happen?
Was Unbreakable really a success at the box office? I could be wrong, but I seem to remember it being considered a bit of a bomb. I think the current success of comic book/super hero movies has made this possible.

Tickets are now available for presale via Fandango and Atom.

I remember M. Night saying something about the Split character originally being in Unbreakable but he felt it would have been too crowded with two villains and he didn't want to short the character. Unfortunately, like Torgo said, the movie didn't do well enough to make a sequel. So now that he's had a bit of a resurgence he was able to use the character and make Split which did really well opening the door for Glass.

Have my tickets for opening night.

thoughts?

i strongly, strongly suggest if anything, watch split first. you really should be familiar with unbreakable too.

i enjoyed it, but without knowing the backstory, i would have been lost like helen keller dropped in the middle of the sahara.

I just saw it this afternoon.

M. Night Shyamalan isn’t getting another dollar from me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom