Glass (1 Viewer)

The ending was highly disappointing.

I disagree...but I have a feeling that will be a trend....This is going to be a love/hate thing.

Personally, I really enjoyed the movie...the whole "are they superheroes, or are they normal people with mental conditions that make them think they are special" is a great discussion to have in a movie that is based on a realistic depiction of someone being told that they are a superhero.

Watching Unbreakable now. Keep waiting to see if Bruce Willis is dead in this one too.
Also on the lookout for Hans Gruber.

The ending was highly disappointing.
It isn't DC/Marvel where Super Hero's die then get to come back like.nothing happened..
(I'm not a big Marvel/DC guy. they are ok, but I've only seen about half of them.)

It isn't DC/Marvel where Super Hero's die then get to come back like.nothing happened..
(I'm not a big Marvel/DC guy. they are ok, but I've only seen about half of them.)

Right, this is the Shyamalan-o-verse, where our hero is killed by *checks notes*...
A puddle.

Right, this is the Shyamalan-o-verse, where our hero is killed by *checks notes*...
A puddle.

Almost as bad as being killed by a green rock..
If only someone could snap their fingers and being all 3 back..

Tony Stark may be dead, but I have no doubt that Iron Man will be back.

I wish M Night would continue the Glass universe, but I doubt it will happen.

Tony Stark may be dead, but I have no doubt that Iron Man will be back.

I wish M Night would continue the Glass universe, but I doubt it will happen.

I would like to see it, too. I think there are good ideas in there. You never know. It'll depend on what actually happens, but I think in the aftermath of this virus, the movie industry is going to undergo a big shift. It's sort of where they've been headed for a long time, but I believe theater releases are going to be pretty much reserved for movies with "safe" returns, ala big-budget, Marvel, Star Wars, action, etc. and family features in the vein of Sonic and Trolls, and pretty much everything else is going to shift to VOD/streaming. Movies like Shyamalan's could definitely find life in that space; movies that rely on writing and practical shots and locations, whose biggest expenses are probably the casts.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom