Glazer: Saints view Taysom as franchise QB. But will welcome back Brees. (Now with video) (1 Viewer)

SP likes everyone and thinks they will be a good fit. Time will tell if a guy who has never started a regular season game at the position can be a full time replacement.

Not shocking news... I'm not sure what everyone else has seen...

But my eyes have told me on many occasions... That Taysom was the best player on the field several times, both this year and last year...

Love Drew... but not sure why so many are sleeping on Taysom.

I have not seen a single thing that doesn't point to him being a Special player at the QB position...

Heck, if he were a draft prospect... doing the things he's done here against NFL players... against College players last year... there would be a 50 page thread here on why we should draft him.

Last edited:
Just FYI that is NOT from Jay Glazer and there is nothing on Jay Glazer's actual twitter feed that says this.

I would be very skeptical.

Here is what Jay Glazer said today (January 27) on The Herd about Drew, on video:

Conversation about Drew starts at 2:19

Basically it is two things:

- It all depends on Drew. Sean Payton has said that if he wants back, Drew will be the quarterback for 2020.

- The Saints have their quarterback of the future in-house, and that is Taysom Hill.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom