Gleason Documentary (Where and When) (1 Viewer)

Saint Jack

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Since documentaries don't get a wide release, I'd thought this thread would be helpful to let people know where the Gleason documentary will be shown.
So far, fandago lists the documentary showing at The Theater on Canal Street and The Palace Elmwood 20 starting July 29th.
And it has been rated R, so parents, you've been warned.

When I'm in NOLA in December will it still be playing or alternatively what's my best chance of watching it while I'm there?

When I'm in NOLA in December will it still be playing or alternatively what's my best chance of watching it while I'm there?

Documentaries are notorious for small releases. After three weeks, it'll probably leave theaters, especially with Suicide Squad set to be released soon. By December, it'll be on DVD or VOD.

It's playing here in Melbourne, Australia at the Melbourne International Film Festival.

First screening is this Saturday, taking my cajun queen and stepson along to it. Really looking forward to it.

Anyone near the Knoxville, TN area it is showing at Downtown West. Taking the family tomorrow.

Anyone near the Knoxville, TN area it is showing at Downtown West. Taking the family tomorrow.

and now I'm not seeing it listed. wth.

Update: Dang it got moved to 8/12 here

Last edited:
Since documentaries don't get a wide release, I'd thought this thread would be helpful to let people know where the Gleason documentary will be shown.
So far, fandago lists the documentary showing at The Theater on Canal Street and The Palace Elmwood 20 starting July 29th.
And it has been rated R, so parents, you've been warned.

My wife and I saw it last night, there is basically 2 things that make it R rated. They say the "F" word a few times throughout the movie, but not excessively to the point of taking away from the show. Maybe 4 times, 5 at the most. That, and there is some medical procedure/discussions about body parts working a couple times that gets personal (and steve makes a very funny comment that cracks up the audience).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom