"Gleason" (movie) trailer (1 Viewer)

SystemShock

uh yu ka t'ann
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm going to go watch it. And I am not ashamed to say, I am taking a box of Kleenex with me.

JSR

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
It's really, really, really good. And you'll need tissues, yes, I don't care how big and tough you are.

Snuck

***ie! (She's So Heavy)
Reaction score
Here's a great interview with Scott Fujita talking about the movie.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/48fP5SuRSZ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

List of theaters is on gleasonmovie.com

NO Saint

Veteran Starter
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The local daily rag here in Charleston had a write up about this movie in yesterday's edition; which is unusual for a city between Atlanta and Charlotte. I will see it if it comes around but movies without star appeal usually don't stay around too long. I may have to wait for the dvd to come out.

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
Taking my whole family to see this next weekend. I figure we will each need a box of tissues...

Ky Saint Fan

Veteran
Reaction score
You know the Saints ought to work with The Greenbrier on coming up with a way for fans attending training camp to be able to see this.

As massive as that hotel is, I'm sure there is some type of theater in there somewhere. Or just turn one of the ballrooms into a makeshift theater?

26ISTHEMAN

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
If you have not seen the movie, do yourself a favor, find out where it's playing and go see it. Make it a weekend road trip if it's not playing close to you. You don't have to be a Saints fan or even a football fan. It is all of the things nolaspe said above and much, much more. It is like P90X for the heart and soul.

Saintvan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
We were fortunate enough to see Gleason in NYC last Thursday night. It is such a powerful movie. An emotional roller-coaster. Got to watch it with my son which made it even more moving.

Couple nights later, we were in the lobby of our hotel and we spotted Michel (and the director and their friends) in a seat close by. My son and I had a chance to speak to them both. They are such exceptionally kind people who did a magnificent job telling the story. Cannot say enough good things about the movie or the people behind the making of it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Steve Gleason to appear on tonight’s Real Sports with Bryant Gumbel Saints RSS News Feeds 0