"Gleason" (movie) trailer (1 Viewer)

I'm going to go watch it. And I am not ashamed to say, I am taking a box of Kleenex with me.

It's really, really, really good. And you'll need tissues, yes, I don't care how big and tough you are.

Here's a great interview with Scott Fujita talking about the movie.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/48fP5SuRSZ4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

List of theaters is on gleasonmovie.com

WOW! Very powerful. Gleason is an inspiration to many, especially the Gulf Coast. No white flags.

The local daily rag here in Charleston had a write up about this movie in yesterday's edition; which is unusual for a city between Atlanta and Charlotte. I will see it if it comes around but movies without star appeal usually don't stay around too long. I may have to wait for the dvd to come out.

Taking my whole family to see this next weekend. I figure we will each need a box of tissues...

You know the Saints ought to work with The Greenbrier on coming up with a way for fans attending training camp to be able to see this.

As massive as that hotel is, I'm sure there is some type of theater in there somewhere. Or just turn one of the ballrooms into a makeshift theater?

If you have not seen the movie, do yourself a favor, find out where it's playing and go see it. Make it a weekend road trip if it's not playing close to you. You don't have to be a Saints fan or even a football fan. It is all of the things nolaspe said above and much, much more. It is like P90X for the heart and soul.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom