Gleason now on Amazon. (1 Viewer)

inmodify

Veteran
Reaction score
Searched and didn't see anything.

Gleason Movie

9.5 on IMDB and looks like 4 stars on Amazon with 22 reviews. Currently renting for $5.99 purchase for $14.99.

For those of you whose cable provider is online.

I see they have a dvd version as well. I wonder if they will offer a blu-ray?

Just a heads up, it came out today on Amazon Prime streaming.

There isn't a single human being on the planet who wouldn't be touched, moved, inspired, etc. by at least some part of this film.

Highly recommend to anyone who hasn't seen it. Will be buying a copy myself. Very rarely do I buy the actual physical disc for movies or even music nowadays, but there are exceptions for things like this and certain bands' new releases (so I can have the complete catalog in a tangible format with liner notes and artwork and all that stuff that made/makes CD's/Vinyl worth purchasing).

I bought a DVD copy as well as paid for the Amazon streaming of it. If I had the money I would've bought copies for everyone I knew at Christmas. It's a very powerful movie.

There isn't a single human being on the planet who wouldn't be touched, moved, inspired, etc. by at least some part of this film.

Highly recommend to anyone who hasn't seen it. Will be buying a copy myself. Very rarely do I buy the actual physical disc for movies or even music nowadays, but there are exceptions for things like this and certain bands' new releases (so I can have the complete catalog in a tangible format with liner notes and artwork and all that stuff that made/makes CD's/Vinyl worth purchasing).

You sound just like me. I don't buy a movie, book, or an album anymore in physical format unless it is by a select group of artists that I collect (which totals to be about 5-10)

I made the 'mistake' of watching it on a totally packed Delta flight from LAX back to Austin in early December. Cried the whole plane ride home.

has anyone seen the DVD in any stores?

Extremely touching documentary. I knew I would get extremely emotional, so I watched it by myself the first time. It covers a lot more than I think most will expect.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom