Gleason.....R rated.....Why? (1 Viewer)

Outbackjack

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Looking to take my kids tomorrow....possibly.

Could anyone enlighten me on what made it R?

Hopefully just language....don't mind that too much.

Thanks in advance,
Outback

Rdanderson91

Krispy Kreme
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't seen it but the reviews on it said that he and his wife say F and S a lot. Can't put the asterisks in with the TOS. Can't really blame them for using language tho with their situation

FatCitySaint

Drag The Waters
Reaction score
I haven't seen it but the reviews on it said that he and his wife say F and S a lot. Can't put the asterisks in with the TOS. Can't really blame them for using language tho with their situation
No reason to hold that against anyone even not in that kind of situation. Just words, they are adults. :shrug:

UFCSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
It showed in my town for ONE DAY. Of course I missed it because I thought it would be here this weekend. Ugh

Moon

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I took my two 11 year old daughters to see it last weekend---they both looked over at me with a little smirk after the first f-word was dropped, I gave them the obligatory half-shocked parent face--then we all settled in. After that, there's some coarse language that comes from natural frustration stemming from Steve's deteriorating condition, and a few friends his age just speak from the heart and say a few things most parents of course wouldn't say in front of their own children... But still..it's an important enough movie that I would give your kids a precautionary warning about the language, and then let them go see it. They will hear these words regardless growing up, but how many times will they see an example of this kind of courage?

LA_Steve

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Im a sailor and I have no problem with the language on it, but there is an enema scene I was uncomfortable with. Like watching a love scene w your mom. But I would let my 10 yr old watch it because its such a gteat film. Brin tissues.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom