Gleason.....R rated.....Why? (1 Viewer)

Im a sailor and I have no problem with the language on it, but there is an enema scene I was uncomfortable with. Like watching a love scene w your mom. But I would let my 10 yr old watch it because its such a gteat film. Brin tissues.

Someone said there were LOTS of foul language. That's a big time exaggeration. There were s few F bombs thrown, but not LOTS for sure. Everyone should go out and see this powerful movie, pre-teen and up. The moments the curse words were used were very appropriate times and understandable. If you want your kid to learn life lessons about how to persevere and overcome, this movie is a must. Oh, and bring LOTS of tissue, even if you're a tough guy like me.

I did a lot of crying. Barely noticed the foul language because it was casually used and fitting. The R rating could also be because it's some pretty heavy subject matter.

Saw it today.

LOTS of foul language??

Not even close.

A few words here and there, completely appropriately placed.

The movie is certainly a monster tearjerker.

I'm a Saints softee, I teared up at the block and the WHO DAT with Will and Drew.

Soooooooo..you family guys with small children have no problem with them hearing foul language................come on ..............what happens when they use it on you....Not knocking the movie...love Gleason....but NOT for kids.........let the kids wait for TV version...language will be cut off......(just my 2 cents)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom