Glen Dorsey - "Saints Need to Trade Up" (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

Impact player at need position. Worst things could happen.

I would love to have Dorsey watched every game in his college career, but i seriously doubt it will happen. I hope he has a great career as long as hes not a dirty bird.:hihi:

I don't believe this post.

I mean why would a player talk to a regular person.

Look at the facts, this dumb. LOL

Glenn Dorsey wouldn't say he wants to play for the Saints.

ygs

You got me - I stay in the shadows and surface once every three years to drop a ridiculous story then disappear again. See in you 2011....

In all seriousness, I just thought the board would like to know that he had a scheduled workout (one that is probably being rescheduled) and appears to be a Saints fan. Also wanted to verify what I'm sure everyone has read in one story or another that he is in fact a really nice guy - totally unassuming. Most the players huddled together, but Dorsey was walking around and chatting up strangers.

The guy dominated the college game, and played through injuries to bring LSU their 2nd BCS National Championship. For the LSU fans out there, Drake Nevis looks huge. He and RJF are going to tear up some Olines next year. Terrance Tolliver seemed to be a good kid too - he may be my favorite WR on the team - look forward to watching him become an All American.

I love Dorsey and think he is better than Ellis though only slightly... I think he definitely has a bigger heart but that's only because I hear about him in the news/have seen him play and not Ellis. That said, would love to see a local (and yes, LSU player) stay and play for our Saints but I don't think we can afford giving up a 1st and 2nd for Dorsey when we can give up a 1st and 3rd for Ellis who will probably be almost as good.... I wish the draft experts ranked Ellis above Dorsey so Dorsey would be the one most likely to be there at 8 but that's not likely...ok I'm done rambling....

As much as I would love for us to get Dorsey, why not go for Ellis or even Gholston? Both Ellis and Gholston would be cheaper to get, and not to mention they're both a beast. My pick if we don't get Dorsey, would be Gholston. This guy can play both DE & LB.

As much as I would love for us to get Dorsey, why not go for Ellis or even Gholston? Both Ellis and Gholston would be cheaper to get, and not to mention they're both a beast. My pick if we don't get Dorsey, would be Gholston. This guy can play both DE & LB.

I disagree with you here... We have enough DEs on our roster already and we also run a 4-3 and Gholston projects better into a 3-4 as an OLB

i dislike trading future #1 picks, but for dorsey i could be talked into it... i don't know how that works out though, this year's 10 and next year's #1 for the rams' 1st this year... haslet would probably want will smith too :)

I don't believe this post.

I mean why would a player talk to a regular person.

Look at the facts, this dumb. LOL

Glenn Dorsey wouldn't say he wants to play for the Saints.

ygs

:_rofl:

Dude come on, Dorsey is just a football player, he is not God. As a person I am sure he talks to other people.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing.

I think the Saints would move up a few spots to get him, but he would have to drop out of the top three or four for us to make the move (just my opinion).

I think Dorsey is going to be as much of an impact player as a young Warren Sapp (minus the bad attitude).

For any non-believers, this is a HURT Glen Dorsey:
YouTube - LSU's Glenn Dorsey = Domination

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom