Glenn Foster Jr. (edit: former Saint arrested in Alabama, died in custody) (1 Viewer)

Don't count on any footage from inside the jail. First, small towns usually don't have the funds for a lot of camera coverage, second, the first thing inmates do is find the blind spots for doing things they don't want to be seen, like fights.
Something doesn't feel right in the story. Guess we have to wait for more info to come out.

"Shortly after assaulting another inmate" Foster then allegedly got into a fight with a deputy and correction officer trying to handcuff him
https://www.wwltv.com/mobile/articl...-say/289-87c09ee5-5504-4a81-a20f-9c5ed32f1de4
which was after this:
Foster, who was balancing a decade-old bipolar diagnosis, was arrested two days prior following a high-speed police chase that culminated in a crash and "minor tussle" with officers. Reform Police Chief Richard Black said he was concerned about Foster's erratic behavior and spoke at length with Foster's family to make arrangements to bail him out of jail and send him to a hospital in Birmingham for evaluation.

so after this concern about erratic behavior et al, they put him in gen pop (i know it jail vs prison so not precisely 'gen pop')
i imagine the other inmate that Foster allegedly assaulted has a case as well bc "why the **** did you put an 'erratic behavior ex NFL lineman in a cell with me?""

You must have grown up watching a lot of TV shows that showed the police as the good guys that are the arbiters or truth and facts.
For 99% of them they are. I have a family of them. The idea that you think they aren’t is ignorant. This mentality that police are bad is dangerous and it’s getting tiresome that people tend to mislead the public.

which was after this:
Foster, who was balancing a decade-old bipolar diagnosis, was arrested two days prior following a high-speed police chase that culminated in a crash and "minor tussle" with officers. Reform Police Chief Richard Black said he was concerned about Foster's erratic behavior and spoke at length with Foster's family to make arrangements to bail him out of jail and send him to a hospital in Birmingham for evaluation.

so after this concern about erratic behavior et al, they put him in gen pop (i know it jail vs prison so not precisely 'gen pop')
i imagine the other inmate that Foster allegedly assaulted has a case as well bc "why the **** did you put an 'erratic behavior ex NFL lineman in a cell with me?""
Were the cells full? Was there only one cell. Again all this is doing is hinting the cops are in the wrong. Maybe instead of cops we need better human beings so we don’t need cops.

For 99% of them they are. I have a family of them. The idea that you think they aren’t is ignorant. This mentality that police are bad is dangerous and it’s getting tiresome that people tend to mislead the public.

It's impressive that you personally know every single cop and can accurately make the assertion that 99% of them are good guys. It's probably just trick photography and photoshop in the countless videos where cops rough up and murder people.

Were the cells full? Was there only one cell. Again all this is doing is hinting the cops are in the wrong. Maybe instead of cops we need better human beings so we don’t need cops.
i understand that you have a huge blindspot for this (and i'm not saying that snidely)
we have known for years that cops AT THE VERY LEAST need substantially better training regarding dealing with mental health issues
if the sherrif had someone he knew he should take to the hospital and puts him unsupervised in a cell, he ****** up

Don't count on any footage from inside the jail. First, small towns usually don't have the funds for a lot of camera coverage, second, the first thing inmates do is find the blind spots for doing things they don't want to be seen, like fights.
Something doesn't feel right in the story. Guess we have to wait for more info to come out.
You can get blink cameras for like $50. Tell them mofos about Amazon Prime!

Speculate your heart out. If it helps you get through he day, double up. Me, I'll wait for the facts to emerge.
The problem is they likely never will.

I'd like every LEO member here to read this thread because it's indicative of the nation as a whole.
The actions of your 'bad apples' have brought us to where a largely conservative, racially mixed group of people assume as a fact that the cops are lying.
Do you want to work in a world where police no longer get the benefit of the doubt? Too bad, you already are.
The question is what YOU are going to do about it.

Let's just do anything except hold cops accountable for their actions, right?

You can get blink cameras for like $50. Tell them mofos about Amazon Prime!
Correct, sadly though the dvr system with a large enough hdd to record 24/7 at a high enough resolution where you can make out faces isn't cheap. Neither is the professional installation of all that equipment. And it has to be a reputable, licensed installer if you plan on using any of said footage in any legal action.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom