Glowing article on Demario Davis (1 Viewer)

Saint Kamara

Formerly SaintSproles and SaintReggie
Reaction score
https://www.nola.com/saints/2018/11...nfls-top-rush-defense.html#incart_river_index

"Davis is not just fast, Rankins said, but unafraid to “come downhill 100 miles an hour and hit Todd Gurley in the hole.

When you put those two things in perspective with the fact that he knows the game — he’s not just a guy out there running into people blindly, he’s a guy who truly studies the game — … you get a hell of a player,” Rankins said."

https://www.nola.com/saints/2018/11...nfls-top-rush-defense.html#incart_river_index

"Davis is not just fast, Rankins said, but unafraid to “come downhill 100 miles an hour and hit Todd Gurley in the hole.

When you put those two things in perspective with the fact that he knows the game — he’s not just a guy out there running into people blindly, he’s a guy who truly studies the game — … you get a hell of a player,” Rankins said."

Good article. He and Anzalone should get a good workout against the Eagles short pass game.

Good read. Thanks. Davis has quickly become one of my favorites. He hails from my small Mississippi town, another former Jet Lber that has impacted our D, he hits like Vaughan Johnson, and he is a huge Brees fan. What's not to like. Welcome home Demario Davis.

Davis has shown the kinds of skills we read about during the offseason -- quick to the edge and I've not seen a ball carrier beat him around the corner yet.

Yep, great pursuit. Great awareness. Smart player with the physical ability to get it done. And he's clearly enjoying himself too.

Great signing.

Saint Kamara: Great find/article! :9:

:gosaints:

Good article and Great move in signing Davis in the off season!!!

I love the energy he brings to the sideline and locker room. I've seen him mentioned in sooo many articles this year from energizing his fellow players and congratulating them after big plays and games. I'd love to hear him on "mic'd up"

After years of "swing and a miss" (usually in the draft) we've been blessed with some great Free Agent MLB signings over the past decade or so I think Vilma, Lofton, and Davis were all great for us.

Sounds like a good locker room guy also. He does good things for people on his time, not company time. Lucky to have him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom