GM announces C8 mid engine Corvette (1 Viewer)

I love the idea of them going to mid-engined, but there's no need now to have the nose so long. The side intake is way over the top and doesn't look right. Maybe some of that is camouflage, I don't know. So far I think they missed the mark.

A Corvette Z06 and and Ariel Atom duking it out at Nurburgring. This is some straight-up bad-azz driving. both know the rules of the road and are gentlemen..or women :hihi: Comments are pretty good as well.

Last edited:
Agree, he's borderline brilliant. He really knows his stuff but his sense of humor and comedic timing is even stronger! And he's no slouch behind the wheel.

I absolutely love Grand Tour. Top Gear was excellent, but in GT, they take everything that was good about Top Gear, and blow it out in grand proportion - whilst (yeah) liberating themselves from some of the limitations on being a regular BBC broadcast show. It's fantastic and I think the most enjoyable part is how funny it is.
Back in the day, Clarkson got smoked by Hammond doing a lap, but instead of showing Hammond his lap time slip, Clarkson set it on fire :ezbill:

A Corvette Z06 and and Ariel Atom duking it out at Nurburgring. This is some straight-up bad-azz driving. both know the rules of the road and are gentlemen..or women :hihi: Comments are pretty good as well.

Why are all those ****-boxes on the Nurburgring? ?

I didn't really see a battle there....it was pretty much all atom from what I saw. I will say on initial take off the z seemed to pull away from him.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom