GMC Commercial: Discuss... (1 Viewer)

Anthony

I've got a Halloweenhead.
Reaction score
I'm in Atlanta watching College Gamenight.

During the commercial break, a GMC commercial with all of these football clips comes on and one catches my eye. It's a Green Bay Packer player scoring on a Saints player at the Dome.

Now, when is the last time we played the Pack in the dome? 2001, right? The year that we beat Pittsburgh and Green Bay and a few other hard teams, started 6-2, and collapsed against the Cardinals and Bengals to miss the playoffs?

Furthermore, we won that game right?

So why are they using the clip from so long ago on this commercial? It wasn't even a spectacular catch. Is it a really old commercial?

Next time it comes on I'll check who is being scored on to get a better idea of when this happened.

Anyone know the commercial i'm talking about? I do'nt know where I'm going with this. Just sayin'.

I saw it as well.....seems like all of the highlights are old though....

You never really know what these advertisement people are thinking when they pick clips from games. There is a Chevry commerical running locally in the New Orleans that mentions that the Saints are back in New Orleans and I believe they use a shot of the team running onto the field in San Antonio at the alamodome. You would think somebody would have checked that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom