Saints GMFB show. Predictions (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Was watching Good Morning Football and the guys and Kay Adams had their picks for different categories earlier in the year. Kyle and Peter didn't even have Saints making the playoffs, Nate had Saints as wild card and of course they said Bucs would win the division 🤷🏾‍♂️. Just like everybody said before "Oh Tampa got Tom they going to take division away from Saints. Oh but my oh my Kay Adams 😍, Had the Saints over Chiefs in the Super Bowl. She said she sticking with her pick. Just funny how just cause Tom came to the NFC South he was gonna take over 🤣. Look who knows what's gonna happen down the line. Hoping Saints make playoffs and get to the chip and win it 20201201_092024.jpg

Kay Adams is a national treasure....

200.gif

Man...she pretty much nailed these.
If Sean can go 4-0/5-0 without Brees again, he deserves coach of the year.

I would put Demario Davis in the running for Defensive player of the year if he can get a pick or two before the end of the season. That man is playing out of his mind right now.

Gotta disagree on one thing. Why does Klingsbury deserve coach of the year at 6-5? Because he managed to be a .500 team with a 2nd year QB?

Sean Payton is coach of the year with us having to win without Brees again. Not even close in my mind.

Gotta disagree on one thing. Why does Klingsbury deserve coach of the year at 6-5? Because he managed to be a .500 team with a 2nd year QB?

Sean Payton is coach of the year with us having to win without Brees again. Not even close in my mind.
i dont understand how a coach that went 5-0 without brees last year. and so far is 2-0 without brees. and without the best WR in the league last year for what 6 or 7 games. and still 9-2. cannot get coach of the year.

Man...she pretty much nailed these.
If Sean can go 4-0/5-0 without Brees again, he deserves coach of the year.

I would put Demario Davis in the running for Defensive player of the year if he can get a pick or two before the end of the season. That man is playing out of his mind right now.
I responded to an ESPN post on IG stating the same thing about Payton as coach of the year and got blasted by Steelers and Dolphins fans lol. Tomlin is a great coach and is doing big things this season, but he also has a healthy Ben. Dolphins are starting to slide a little and if this continues, Flores will be out of the running.

These were picks EARLIER in the year. Thus the reason she had Wilson listed as MVP.

Regarding Payton, what Stefanski is doing with OBJ going down (probably a blessing in disguise) and reconstructing their game plan around running the ball and playing great defense, he along with Tomlin are the only 2 that would have a chance to win the award if it were given out today.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom