Video GMFB: Torrey Smith talks Chris Olave (1 Viewer)

cant

Rookie
Reaction score
He is literally going to be a faster Diggs with Mikeā€™s mentorship. Jameis is slinging that ball deep all year long if the O-Line can hold up.

SweetT

Old alias known as FLASH
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I really don't see how anyone can criticize that pick because the WR run happened right after we picked.
On top of that, heā€™s the picture perfect WR that we were looking for. Heā€™s got the potential to make some DBs lose their job. Yeah, I said that!!! ian BOOK it!!!

Kegger

Up North
Reaction score
I'm just happy we didn't draft a guy from central northwest Montana that no one ever heard of.
Hey now I've been to central northwest Montana, it's beautiful up there

sainthood

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
With Olave you the Saints got a complete ready-made pro wide receiver who appears grounded and a great culture fit. The man wore a very obvious crucifix and thanked God several times at the draft. That doesn't make him better or worse as a person, but knowing the culture of Tom and Gayle Benson, seeing Willie Green talk about God with the Pelicans openly, Drew Brees was a very religious number one player for the Saints, Demario Davis has his man of God gear and there are several other leaders on this team and organization where being humble and a servant to community translates well to organizational culture. New Orleans is not easy city to live in. But we reward you for showing faith in us. So that aspect just stands out to me as a great fit for this organization in ways where money is not going to change Olave. He's not going to be a diva receiver complaining he didn't get the ball enough.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom