GMJr NFL Mock Draft happening now on Twitter (1 Viewer)

What's up Spam? Russ Lande was supposed to be on too. Just guys with a very different take on things. Dion Jordan, Kenny Vaccaro, and Keenan Allen all went in the top six picks.

Sheldon Richardson to us at 15? Awful. Do not want. He can't play NT, OLB, Safety or LT. Whoever is mocking needs to do some homework.

What's up Spam? Russ Lande was supposed to be on too. Just guys with a very different take on things. Dion Jordan, Kenny Vaccaro, and Keenan Allen all went in the top six picks.

Those are players in the draft, yes. But that doesn't answer the question. Is this like a bleacher report article or something?

Behind Hicks or Jordan? Some competition for Tom Johnson would be nice though.

Really? You're that sold on Hicks? I mean look he's a nice player who showed real promise but let's not pencil him in as an All-Pro yet. Not to mention that the idea of having 3 capable DEs isn't exactly insane.

Really? You're that sold on Hicks? I mean look he's a nice player who showed real promise but let's not pencil him in as an All-Pro yet. Not to mention that the idea of having 3 capable DEs isn't exactly insane.

Considering Hicks played very well as a rookie despite being labelled extremely raw coming in I am. He played on 35% of our defensive snaps, more than Hawthorne. What more can you ask from him? At least he's proved more than Richardson has.

Seems like a massive waste of our limited resources to me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom