Go Fund Me Sean Payton (1 Viewer)

He was tired of fighting the zebras. Even hinted about it during FOX broadcast last week in the post-game show.

I promise you Payton with this team would be 3-0.
Only IF he had a real franchise QB. He KNEW that what we had here didn't qualify for that label, and the odds were astronomical that we could snag one within the next few years. Sean knew it was rebuild time, and he just didn't want to try that again.

• 1Facepalm
Reactions: LUX
Only IF he had a real franchise QB. He KNEW that what we had here didn't qualify for that label, and the odds were astronomical that we could snag one within the next few years. Sean knew it was rebuild time, and he just didn't want to try that again.
We was about to draft the next GOAT, but he blabbed to Andy Reid on the golf course that Pat was the greatest QB prospect he ever saw... During a time when he was actively trying to get traded away to a different team.

So... Idk... If he ever truly wanted one here.

We was about to draft the next GOAT, but he blabbed to Andy Reid on the golf course that Pat was the greatest QB prospect he ever saw... During a time when he was actively trying to get traded away to a different team.

So... Idk... If he ever truly wanted one here.
I really can't believe he did that. But it's such a Payton thing. He had to show how smart he was.

Andy Ried sounding incredulous as if Payton lost his mind. Yeaaah I'm sure he is Sean.

He needed to keep his stock high for a good coaching gig. A few years of losing seasons would have ruined his negotiation advantage. Actually the collapse of the Saints organization is making him look like a football genius.
It's probably why he recommended Allen and the Saints bought it hook line and sinker. Payton going to get that fat contract now. Probably smartest chess move he has ever done

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom