Go get Dewayne Robertson (1 Viewer)

nosaint

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Now that the Jets got Jenkins from Carolina this guy is expendable and fits a 4-3 scheme better than a 3-4. Go get him! Trade for like a fifth round pick next year!

Rather have one of the bigger stronger guys, like Rogers or Stroud personally, so Smith and Grant are freed up to rush the passer.

you already have a conditional pick for Vilma.... lets not give all our pick away next year.

A bigger DT is a must, if we want to preserve Vilma! That's one of the reasons he couldn't make it in NY.....we need 2 big DTs to absorb the penetrations from those guards.....if we can't stop them, Vilma is toast.....

you already have a conditional pick for Vilma.... lets not give all our pick away next year.

I'm a firm believer in striking while it's hot. There are some premium DT's out there for us to grab...get what you can in the years they are available. Next year it might be scare at DT then you overpay...like the contract Samuel is about to get. Trade a 3-5th pick for Stroud, Rodgers, or Robertson...and do it NOW !!!!

We aren't giving them away.. We are getting veteran probowl players in a position of need for them... Thats good value in my book. You are esentially getting 2 drafts this year!! Hell I say trade all of next years draft this season. Only kidding don't flame me!! But we are getting value in return we aren't giving anything away!

I love moving picks for young quality players as long as is does not get us isto cap trouble.

We aren't giving them away.. We are getting veteran probowl players in a position of need for them... Thats good value in my book. You are esentially getting 2 drafts this year!! Hell I say trade all of next years draft this season. Only kidding don't flame me!! But we are getting value in return we aren't giving anything away!

Robertson is not a Pro Bowler.

Yes, go get him, or stroud, henderson or Glen Dorsey, bring the pain right up the middle, in the opposing qbs face.

Rather have one of the bigger stronger guys, like Rogers or Stroud personally, so Smith and Grant are freed up to rush the passer.

I think we need a guy like this so that QB's can't step up in the pocket (unless we can draft a Ellis or Dorsey of course).

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom