Go get Mike Bush (1 Viewer)

It would be nice to have a Bush and Bush backfield. But it hard to imagine the Raiders getting rid of him. He's the perfect complement to McFadden.

It would be nice to have a Bush and Bush backfield. But it hard to imagine the Raiders getting rid of him. He's the perfect complement to McFadden.

yeah but they gave Fargas a big contract and I doubt they would resign him and he does want to be there from what I have read.

:plus-un2:

I've been a huge Michael Bush fan for awhile. He's not only the perfect compliment to McFadden he would be a better compliment to Bush and PT.

:plus-un2:

I've been a huge Michael Bush fan for awhile. He's not only the perfect compliment to McFadden he would be a better compliment to Bush and PT.

agreed. Was great coming out of college (but broke his leg I think?) and got lost in the depth chart in Oakland.

Oh, two Bush's.. the Bush jokes are overpouring...

the most Bush of any backfield...

He signed a four-year contract as a rookie (2007). We'd have to trade for him, and we don't have much trade bait. So, while it would be great to have him here, it's also not a very likely scenario.

We can't afford to trade for him. Thomas is more proven anyway.

having two bushes would just be too confusing

A wise man once said "A bird in the hand is worth more than two bushes."

i think fargas goes before bush. we tried to get him in the draft but first pick of second day while all the commentators discussed how they cant believe he dropped that far even with the injury( i remember it like it was yesterday) Al Davis robbed us and the guy we picked Pittman was no rb at all and will be out of the league in a couple years. He showed no effort at all with us and is the same with st. louis

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom