Go Giants !!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Unexplained?????????? What part of cheaters do you not understand? And I think the hatred of Brooks turned out to be the right call.

It was a joke. That was a line common in Brooks threads during the Haz years.

The cheaters stuff is blown way outa proportion. Teams steal signals all the time. They got caught. They stopped doing it, promptly went 16-0 and are now in the AFCG. I think the cheater thing has played itself out.

Cowboy hate goes back way beyond Romo and TO. The Americas team has something to do with it. Theres also the fact that their fans spill over and dominate northern LA when you'd think that should be Saints territory.

Their fans have an entitlement mentality and the media drools everytime they even think about making the playoffs. It just gets annoying. They are a fun team to hate. The recent up and coming of Romo coupled with people saying hes better then Brees in the media constantly (whether directly or indirectly) probably reignited any hate that may of subsided over the past few years.

Well said.

Cowboy hate goes back way beyond Romo and TO. The Americas team has something to do with it. Theres also the fact that their fans spill over and dominate northern LA when you'd think that should be Saints territory.

Their fans have an entitlement mentality and the media drools everytime they even think about making the playoffs. It just gets annoying. They are a fun team to hate. The recent up and coming of Romo coupled with people saying hes better then Brees in the media constantly (whether directly or indirectly) probably reignited any hate that may of subsided over the past few years.

Good post.

I actually wont care if Patriots take it all the way, i live in Florida and frankly wouldn't mind seeing a Bunch of (Fins fans faces frown) around town seeing their beloved and celebrated perfect season get stripped from them..

Yeah 17-0 is such a hype machine. It happens every year really.

Oooooo.....thanks for reminding me of their record, I hadn't heard it say 162,35,293,873,636,736,366,368,838 times. If ESPN's talking heads would just shut up about them and get up off their knees then I might not be annoyed by the Pats......

Oooooo.....thanks for reminding me of their record, I hadn't heard it say 162,35,293,873,636,736,366,368,838 times. If ESPN's talking heads would just shut up about them and get up off their knees then I might not be annoyed by the Pats......

It's their job, that's what happens with 24 hour sports coverage I mean how many stories do you think there are? This is possibly the most historic season in NFL history, of course they're going to talk about it. Just be happy it isn't the Falcons or Cowboys.

Blank and Gold 4877 what is up with the Patriots banner in your picture?

By the way, during the post-game conference, T.O. was crying!!

He said, that if you place blame on Romo for what he did during the bye, then it's unfair....it's unfair! (sob, sob, sob).....b/c he's my teammate, and it's our team! (sob, sob, sob).

LMAO!!!

OsiLeadingRomoBackToDepression.gif

:_rofl:

Blank and Gold 4877 what is up with the Patriots banner in your picture?

Take a peek where he's from and you'll figure it out.

I agree with him that at least it isn't Atlanta or Dallas! - or Da Raiduhs for that matter! I'm not thrilled with the Pats anymore (used to like 'em OK) because I find Belichick SO annoying, but they don't come anywhere close on the disgust and loathe meter as Dallas, Atlanta, or Oakland. I won't mind them anymore once he's no longer their coach.

I am sooooo glad they lost.
I saw this in the grocery store last night. I wanted to throw it in the floor and stomp on it. I mean how in good judgment can a LA grocery store sell a cowboys cake?

While that does look delicious, I agree. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom