Go Giants !!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

I love it! Last year Romo chokes on the placehold, this year he throws an INT! SWEET!

The cowgirls are gone!!!!!!:jump:

12 pro-bowler and they're one and done

hahahaha

Brees >>>>> Romo

All I have to say about Romo and the Cowboys....LMAO!!!!! Couldn't happen to a better team.

Jerry Jones's expression on the sidelines=priceless. No great love for the Giants, even though they train here. Much dislike for the Cowboys. :D :D :D :D

Romo is a good QB though. The Giants D rush was pretty tough. But Romo showed me that he is a dang good QB.

Jerry Jones's expression on the sidelines=priceless. No great love for the Giants, even though they train here. Much dislike for the Cowboys. :D :D :D :D

His expression was great....I guess Romo has some extra time now to spend with Jessica.....and before you say it, you know its gonna come up about him spending time away during the bye week. Its bound to happen...especially considering here there offense is, they have all their weapons and can't score more then 17 against a depleted secondary that the Giants had.

AMEN!!! THANK YOU GIANTS FOR COMPLETING MY SEASON WITH A BANG!..

Saints lost but i got me a Championship under my Beloved LSU team and i got to witness The Buc's getting their Superbowl Hopes and dreams stripped from under them quickly and swiftly, Then another one of my most hated teams Cowboys!.. Thank you GIANTS, However i wont be rooting for Giants Against Greenbay.

Romo is a good QB though. The Giants D rush was pretty tough. But Romo showed me that he is a dang good QB.

The problem is, if you look at both seasons as a started...he has faltered down the stretch. He has started out good, and when it gets to the the last few games of the season and the playoffs he does nothing. Until he figures out how to correct that the Cowboys are not going to go anywhere in the playoffs.

All I have to say about Romo and the Cowboys....LMAO!!!!! Couldn't happen to a better team.

AMEN!!

Go G-men!

I just LOVE how the Cowboys lost. I have the game on Tivo and you can bet I'll be watching it more than a few times this offseason. Even better, I get to see them lose like that, in disgusting fashion, on high def many times over. YES, I do hate the Cowboys that much. I also love how their fans got all excited about the success of their team only to see them blow it in the first round. Homefield advantage through the playoffs?

FLLLUSSH!!! Down the toilet..gone..nada..all...for...nothing.

For them to come this far only to fail in the first round? For Romo to once again choke and not be able to complete a pass against an injury ridden secondary?

THIS IS TRULY BEAUTIFUL THING!!!

:)

His expression was great....I guess Romo has some extra time now to spend with Jessica.....and before you say it, you know its gonna come up about him spending time away during the bye week. Its bound to happen...especially considering here there offense is, they have all their weapons and can't score more then 17 against a depleted secondary that the Giants had.

Lol. It was Jessica Simpson's fault. :rofl:

The problem is, if you look at both seasons as a started...he has faltered down the stretch. He has started out good, and when it gets to the the last few games of the season and the playoffs he does nothing. Until he figures out how to correct that the Cowboys are not going to go anywhere in the playoffs.

I don't know - he played a pretty dang good game. Improvising etc. At least that is what I though. He ran for his life there at the end.

i understand bucs, falcons, panthers, 49ers; but exactly why do so many people not like the cowboys? is it romo, t.o. america's team, combo; where is the hate coming from?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom