Go Giants !!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

I actually think they will not only beat Dallas, but creep up on the Packers and take them in the NFCCG. The Pats will then rip them apart in the SB.

There is a simple rule: root for the Saints and root for whoever is playing Dallas.

iving here has made me hate the Mannings more than I ever would have had I not lived here. It overwhelms any Cowboy hatred that I have.

how could you hate the mannings?! they are from NEW ORLEANS! and besides, dallas doesn't deserve anything despite their record. tony romo is a good quarterback... but he ain't like brett farve or tom brady, they broke records.

i can't see dallas playing the packers. i just can't. go giants, you play your heart out eli!:9:

iving here has made me hate the Mannings more than I ever would have had I not lived here. It overwhelms any Cowboy hatred that I have.

hating the mannings is just as ridiculous as people hating the patriots.....

how could you hate the mannings?! they are from NEW ORLEANS! and besides, dallas doesn't deserve anything despite their record. tony romo is a good quarterback... but he ain't like brett farve or tom brady, they broke records.

i can't see dallas playing the packers. i just can't. go giants, you play your heart out eli!:9:

So what? Should I love Doug Flutie and Mat Hassebeck because they're from Boston? I hate Peyton because he's a Colt first and foremost but then because of the constant commercials and finally because of the constant praise they get from Saints fans just because he's Archie's kid. For Eli remove reason one and add his draft day stunt. Further, Dallas deserves whatever they earn on the field.

i hope the pats go all the way. pats represent precision playcalling and coaching. it only makes everyone better. people now see what it takes to win and how to do it. learn from it. now it is time to destroy the cowboys or end the inflated legend that is farve. let the pats train roll.

Pulling for the Giants as well to go all the way and win it.

Would love for Eli to win and to do it without Tiki Torch would be a huge bonus.

Giants pull off the upset....Cowboys fans around the world are in catatonic shock.

Congratulations to the Tiki Torchless NY Giants and specifically Eli Manning.

Classic shot of Jerry Jones on the sidelines there. Woohoo!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom