Go Jaguars. (1 Viewer)

TPS

Reaction score
Just wanted to get that in before tonight's game. I hope they behead the Patriots. :17:

TPS

LSSpam

Practice Squad
Reaction score
No way. It'd totally ruin the Luke Skywalker vs Darth Vader setup for next week's AFC Championship. That games going to be bigger then the Super Bowl.

ibelieve

unnecessarily vulgar
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Indeed. Go Jags. I have adopted them as my team for the playoffs. I want them to win it all. I dont have anything against NE really just hope that the Jags can win. If that doesnt happen then I will root for the Colts tom. so we can see another NE vs Indy match.

tenordas

Vesti le procè flamber
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Houston via New Jersey, New Orleans, Baton Rouge,
LSS,
While I'd certainly enjoy watching Peyton wipe out the Patsys two years in a row, I will also say "Go Jags."
I used to like the Patsys all right until Bill Belichick just became unbearable after their second Super Bowl win. I want them just to lose tonight and be done with them.

Brad01

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I'll root for the Jaguars, probably more because I usually root for the underdawg (rooting for all road teams except for Seattle this week). But I don't think they have the pass rush to stop the Patriots.

shaqtaw

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
this is a tough decision. on one hand i would like to see history 19-0 and on the other hand i will win 400 dollars if the colts play the packers in the superbowl.
maybe i should hope they lose, so the saints can be the first 19-0 team next year. lol

BoNcHiE

Every team's Elixor
Reaction score
The Patriots will win handedly. They'll spread the jags out just like we did and roast them all night. The jags do not match up to highly pass efficent teams well. They can beat you up if your the kind of team that wants to play their game. The pats won't do that.

Skip Bayless

Very Banned
Reaction score
I think the jags rushing attack will tire out the Pats old Defense

keeping brady off the field just long enough to win the game

count on it

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Twitter

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom