Go Jaguars. (1 Viewer)

>>The Patriots will win handedly.

Wrong, whatever that means.

>>I was watching the game, I said plenty in the past week

Wrong. You were mostly absent. Bottom line is, be proud. Everyone who knows anything about football [tm] pretty much knows the deal. I can appreciate doing whatever it takes to win. I'm also known as a bit of a heel and know heel heat. But the New England Patriots are the dirtiest team in football. They cheat on every single play. This isn't sour grapes, it's a dose of reality. From stealing film to holding on ever play, to late hits, chop blocks, you name it. Set that DVR to slow motion and show me an offensive pass play that isn't a quick hitter where less than 3 players are holding. Show me a defensive pass play where there aren't at least 2 illegal contacts. And the referees don't call them. Sure, the Pats got flagged for a few late, dirty, cheap and disgusting hits today. Harrison was guilty of at least 2 but only got called for 1. That's what he tries to do to other players. He's dirty. New England became the Barry Bonds of the NFL whether you like it or not. They are dogs. They are horrible in that they have to cheat to win. Boston sports fans are only slightly higher off the ground than Philadelphia and Oakland fans. 19-0? Who cares. If you can't play an honest game with all that talent, that's a ******* shame. It's all about a lack of class. And that's all the Patriots are. Deny it if you will. But anyone who knows better will tell you straight up. You can start with 29 other NFL teams who aren't in it for the jealousy. You can continue with sports fans who know better and watch more football

TPS

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh well.

I would have liked to see the pats knocked off as well, but it will just be that much better to see Peyton put them down next week - for the second year in a row.

Wrong. You were mostly absent. Bottom line is, be proud. Everyone who knows anything about football [tm] pretty much knows the deal. I can appreciate doing whatever it takes to win. I'm also known as a bit of a heel and know heel heat. But the New England Patriots are the dirtiest team in football. They cheat on every single play. This isn't sour grapes, it's a dose of reality. From stealing film to holding on ever play, to late hits, chop blocks, you name it. Set that DVR to slow motion and show me an offensive pass play that isn't a quick hitter where less than 3 players are holding. Show me a defensive pass play where there aren't at least 2 illegal contacts. And the referees don't call them. Sure, the Pats got flagged for a few late, dirty, cheap and disgusting hits today. Harrison was guilty of at least 2 but only got called for 1. That's what he tries to do to other players. He's dirty. New England became the Barry Bonds of the NFL whether you like it or not. They are dogs. They are horrible in that they have to cheat to win. Boston sports fans are only slightly higher off the ground than Philadelphia and Oakland fans. 19-0? Who cares. If you can't play an honest game with all that talent, that's a ******* shame. It's all about a lack of class. And that's all the Patriots are. Deny it if you will. But anyone who knows better will tell you straight up. You can start with 29 other NFL teams who aren't in it for the jealousy. You can continue with sports fans who know better and watch more football

TPS

I've watched practically every Pats-related sound-bite this season. I've heard from all vanquished foes, and deck jocks from Deion to Madden. I've yet to see anyone call the Pats the dirtiest team in the league. Apparently, they can win without stealing signals.

I doubt if you'd be the one to school Boston fans on sportsmanship, after declaring that you'd like to see Harrison in traction. Why don't you show us all in NE just what class is about, by finding a more pertinent issue to focus your wretched hate upon? You know nothing about Boston fans. Boston fans don't boo their own players as he's attempting to enjoy an evening out with his family. Boston fans don't summarily dismiss prospects due to age, and are willing to give most players a fresh start. If any fan-base deserves to embrace discriminatory practices due to upholding their "standards", then it should be Boston fans. Sounds like you're jealous that no one bothers to hate on your team.

Last edited:
guys this is the time he 72 dolphins can disappear from earth. i am puling for the pats. look at who they beat. jags,colts,cowboys,giants,redskins,steelers,eagles,chargers.

Now Young Skywalker you will die.

emperor.jpg

Wrong. You were mostly absent. Bottom line is, be proud. Everyone who knows anything about football [tm] pretty much knows the deal. I can appreciate doing whatever it takes to win. I'm also known as a bit of a heel and know heel heat. But the New England Patriots are the dirtiest team in football.
It's all about a lack of class. And that's all the Patriots are. Deny it if you will. But anyone who knows better will tell you straight up. You can start with 29 other NFL teams who aren't in it for the jealousy. You can continue with sports fans who know better and watch more football

TPS

Hatred can be so cute sometimes.

TPS

Dude, seriously... there's 31 other teams.

Despite already being an ardent Saints fan at 12 years of age in 1972, there was something magical about my naivete in seeing the season where the Dolphins went all the way. I was too young for conspiracy theories, knowledge of cheating players and steroids, dirty playing tactics, etc. It was just magic. Czonka, Kiick, Griese, Morris, Shula, Buoniconte.......

I thought they were so great......

I have always hoped their accomplishment would always stand alone.

That said, I don't know about anything other than the "taping" incidents of the last two years, or the ONE illegal chop block I saw called last night, but I have no real reason to hate the Pats, I just didn't want them to go all the way. However, Now I have mixed emotions about the whole thing. Their kicker, Beaver Gostkowski, is a former student of mine, and although no one in the sports world seems to know the nickname that <I><B>everybody</I></B> he knew called him by until he got into college, he is a great kid.

He has already set records, maybe by kicking extra points and FG's on the coattails of others' work, but isn't that how all individual records are set, by help from your teammates?

I am pulling for the home boy. Go Beaver. Be my new Czonka, Kiick, and Griese along with your teammates, Brady, Maroney, and dare I say it.......yes, even Moss. Can anyone deny that Randy Moss may have grown up? Isn't there any love here anymore for the oft injured and always frustrated Stallworth who always showed such promise? Can't we just appreciate the magnitude of what <B>may</B> happen in the next few weeks?

Go Beaver........uh...Stephen.

Last edited:
>>I doubt if you'd be the one to school Boston fans on sportsmanship, after declaring that you'd like to see Harrison in traction. Why don't you show us all in NE just what class is about, by finding a more pertinent issue to focus your wretched hate upon? You know nothing about Boston fans. Boston fans don't boo their own players as he's attempting to enjoy an evening out with his family. Boston fans don't summarily dismiss prospects due to age, and are willing to give most players a fresh start. If any fan-base deserves to embrace discriminatory practices due to upholding their "standards", then it should be Boston fans. Sounds like you're jealous that no one bothers to hate on your team.

red_x_mark.jpg

red_x_mark.jpg

red_x_mark.jpg

TPS

I slept through hieroglyphs101 in school.....

I cared enough to respond, and I can relate to your surprise. I've been talking about the Pats and Brady for years.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom