Go Packers!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

RaginSaint93

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Look likes we're all going to be packers fans next week beat the falcons

HouseCall

Resist, Ronald, resist!
Reaction score
I definitely wasn't impressed with Packers secondary. Yielded some big plays and Jones and Sanu will be salivating. Also the lack of pass rush means Ryanwill have time so if he's on and Freeman breaks a couple of screens, they will put up some big points.

Can the Packers match the scores?

ANKOMA33

All-Pro
Reaction score
A Rodgers is gonna have to light up that dirty bird defense for them to have a chance.

GB secondary must do a much better job with their assignments. Troy Aikman must have mentioned it at least 5 times today how passes weren't even contested by the corners or "soft" coverage.

Treybad

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I am a sucker for the teams that havent won a super bowl..... and with the teams left.... hate to say I rather see the Falcons check their bucket list.....

bienv

Lurker
Reaction score
After living in Wisconsin for two winters, I can happily be a Packers fan. Great fan base. When they aren't playing the Saints, of course.

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Well if Packers fans had no problems finding tickets to JerryWorld they will pretty much have another home game in the circus tent.

Go Pack!

Joodas Avila

MillenniaMMA.com
Reaction score
Before it's all said & done, Atlanta will choke, per usual. Whether it's next week against the Pack, or in the SB against whoever...The Falcons will NEVER EVER be champions.

Domefan504

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Before it's all said & done, Atlanta will choke, per usual. Whether it's next week against the Pack, or in the SB against whoever...The Falcons will NEVER EVER be champions.
If it comes down to the Falcons going the SB the Pats or the Steelers D will pummel Ryan to a pulp. So yes I agree.

faceman

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I definitely wasn't impressed with Packers secondary. Yielded some big plays and Jones and Sanu will be salivating. Also the lack of pass rush means Ryanwill have time so if he's on and Freeman breaks a couple of screens, they will put up some big points.

Can the Packers match the scores?
Rogers will light up the Atlanta defense as well.The loss of Adrian Clayborn was a huge blow to the Falcons defense. Beasley and Clayborn
were the only Falcons defenders who registered more than 3 sacks. If you don't pressure AR, he's going to pick any defense apart.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom