Go Packers!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

I hate the Falcons as much as anyone but I would rather pull for a team in our division.

If the Falcons win, it makes us look that much better. It puts more attention on the division as a whole.

We've already won a super bowl, the panthers are a year removed from a super bowl appearance and the Falcons have a legit shot at a championship this year. It makes our 7-9 record not look half bad

Teams can be hated and be rivals and still respect the level of competition in their own division

Stop this nonsense. This isn't college football where your poll or playoff ranking depends on strength of schedule.

I hate the Falcons as much as anyone but I would rather pull for a team in our division.

If the Falcons win, it makes us look that much better. It puts more attention on the division as a whole.

We've already won a super bowl, the panthers are a year removed from a super bowl appearance and the Falcons have a legit shot at a championship this year. It makes our 7-9 record not look half bad

Teams can be hated and be rivals and still respect the level of competition in their own division

I wish the "cheer for muh division (or muh conference, when it comes to college)" meme would die

Let's go falcons!

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1485128886003.jpg
    FB_IMG_1485128886003.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 0

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom