Go Packers!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

Green%20Bay%20Packers%20Flag.gif

I definitely wasn't impressed with Packers secondary. Yielded some big plays and Jones and Sanu will be salivating. Also the lack of pass rush means Ryanwill have time so if he's on and Freeman breaks a couple of screens, they will put up some big points.

Can the Packers match the scores?

A Rodgers is gonna have to light up that dirty bird defense for them to have a chance.

GB secondary must do a much better job with their assignments. Troy Aikman must have mentioned it at least 5 times today how passes weren't even contested by the corners or "soft" coverage.

I am a sucker for the teams that havent won a super bowl..... and with the teams left.... hate to say I rather see the Falcons check their bucket list.....

After living in Wisconsin for two winters, I can happily be a Packers fan. Great fan base. When they aren't playing the Saints, of course.

Well if Packers fans had no problems finding tickets to JerryWorld they will pretty much have another home game in the circus tent.

Go Pack!

Before it's all said & done, Atlanta will choke, per usual. Whether it's next week against the Pack, or in the SB against whoever...The Falcons will NEVER EVER be champions.

Before it's all said & done, Atlanta will choke, per usual. Whether it's next week against the Pack, or in the SB against whoever...The Falcons will NEVER EVER be champions.

If it comes down to the Falcons going the SB the Pats or the Steelers D will pummel Ryan to a pulp. So yes I agree.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom