Go Packers!!!!!!! (1 Viewer)

I definitely wasn't impressed with Packers secondary. Yielded some big plays and Jones and Sanu will be salivating. Also the lack of pass rush means Ryanwill have time so if he's on and Freeman breaks a couple of screens, they will put up some big points.

Can the Packers match the scores?

Rogers will light up the Atlanta defense as well.The loss of Adrian Clayborn was a huge blow to the Falcons defense. Beasley and Clayborn
were the only Falcons defenders who registered more than 3 sacks. If you don't pressure AR, he's going to pick any defense apart.

I hate the Falcons as much as anyone but I would rather pull for a team in our division.

If the Falcons win, it makes us look that much better. It puts more attention on the division as a whole.

We've already won a super bowl, the panthers are a year removed from a super bowl appearance and the Falcons have a legit shot at a championship this year. It makes our 7-9 record not look half bad

Teams can be hated and be rivals and still respect the level of competition in their own division

With a potential Rodgers-Brady Super Bowl available, hopefully the league just rigs it that way, lol. ATL can bite it.

I hate the Falcons as much as anyone but I would rather pull for a team in our division.

If the Falcons win, it makes us look that much better. It puts more attention on the division as a whole.

We've already won a super bowl, the panthers are a year removed from a super bowl appearance and the Falcons have a legit shot at a championship this year. It makes our 7-9 record not look half bad

Teams can be hated and be rivals and still respect the level of competition in their own division

I don't see how the Falcons winning puts attention on us as a division. I don't feel we got that with Carolina being dominant last year. All people talked about was Carolina. And even if it did somehow make us "look" better, I don't know what that tangibly gets us. What does it matter? Our draft pick stays the same. Our schedule stays the same. Our division still gets to send at least one team to the playoffs no matter how crappy we all are. You might argue it could lead to us getting another primetime game because the SB champs are in our division and they might get more primetime games due to that, but we already play ATL in primetime every year anyway. This isn't college where you want to be in an elite conference to get ranked higher. It doesn't matter. I want Atlanta to lose 100-0. I hate them. Them winning benefits us 0%. The only thing I could see it doing is give them leverage to sign a FA over us because they're more successful and a more attractive opportunity. No thanks. Go Packers.

It's a **** deal for Brady. If they win another Super Bowl, he will have 5 Super Bowls and will have gone to 7 Super Bowls overall, and you will still have people saying he isn't the greatest QB in NFL history, or that he is the pinnacle of system qbs. If Brady wins another this should cement his legacy as the best (or 2nd best qb of all time).

I wonder if Atlanta goes, will we have to hear about Dwight Freeny's ankle again for 2 weeks? :covri:

Atlanta winning does absolutely nothing for us!

I don't see how the Falcons winning puts attention on us as a division. I don't feel we got that with Carolina being dominant last year. All people talked about was Carolina. And even if it did somehow make us "look" better, I don't know what that tangibly gets us. What does it matter? Our draft pick stays the same. Our schedule stays the same. Our division still gets to send at least one team to the playoffs no matter how crappy we all are. You might argue it could lead to us getting another primetime game because the SB champs are in our division and they might get more primetime games due to that, but we already play ATL in primetime every year anyway. This isn't college where you want to be in an elite conference to get ranked higher. It doesn't matter. I want Atlanta to lose 100-0. I hate them. Them winning benefits us 0%. The only thing I could see it doing is give them leverage to sign a FA over us because they're more successful and a more attractive opportunity. No thanks. Go Packers.

You guys can hate it all you want, but when the nfc south does well, it makes the division look better across the board

If people want to watch good teams on tv, it means they will play their rivals on tv more often. That means national attention for us

If we do well in those games, pro bowl, all pro, and mvp voters will look at the team in a positive light

We are out of the hunt already, what good does a division rivalry do for us now? It can literally only do good things for the nfc south for the Falcons to win

You guys can hate it all you want, but when the nfc south does well, it makes the division look better across the board

If people want to watch good teams on tv, it means they will play their rivals on tv more often. That means national attention for us

If we do well in those games, pro bowl, all pro, and mvp voters will look at the team in a positive light

We are out of the hunt already, what good does a division rivalry do for us now? It can literally only do good things for the nfc south for the Falcons to win

To make the NFC South look good across the board would require winning records from the other teams in it. Three out of the four at least.

.563 AFC East
.414 AFC North
.454 AFC South
.594 AFC West

.622 NFC East
.469 NFC North
.516 NFC South
.375 NFC West

Those are the average winning percentages of each division. We are 4/8, middle of the road.

Brady will retire if he wins his 5th ring.

But Aaron Rodgers stands in his way.

GB vs NE would be a fun SB, but I am not sure the Pack can beat Atl. For as good as Rodgers and McCarthy have been this year, Ryan and Quinn have been better.

I will now go wash my eyes out with bleach.

I am a sucker for the teams that havent won a super bowl..... and with the teams left.... hate to say I rather see the Falcons check their bucket list.....

You'd better turn in your Saints fan card while you're at it.

Packers saddled with undoing all the evils that 2016 brought upon us.

one down, next

packers-car.jpg

I'm already excited the Packers beat the Cowboys. If they end up beating the Falcons too, that will be the icing on the cake. In fact, it'll guarantee I cheer for them in the Superbowl.

I'm already excited the Packers beat the Cowboys. If they end up beating the Falcons too, that will be the icing on the cake. In fact, it'll guarantee I cheer for them in the Superbowl.

That final kick was a 1-3 second emotional roller coaster too. Looked like it was good, then fading and going to be side left, then sneaks in.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom