Go Patriots?! (1 Viewer)

I dont understand how a talented offense like the Steelers can go from being so explosive to not scoring a TD in 6 quarters.

Because big ben is a completely different qb when he's not playing at home

Patriots can beat Atlanta. Pittsburgh, not likely.

So go Patriots.

I'm glad I wasn't all that impressionable when the league was going after NO and NE. Went after us because they had the concussion lawsuit PR nightmare going on. Hey, lets bust a little team down who's popularity grew a little more than we're comfortable with after their story line went past it's due-date. And lets make New England the NFL version of Rick Flare... Come on people.

Patriots aren't generating any pressure. They are also yielding a lot of yards in the secondary. I think the Pats can beat the Falcons but it might be a shootout.

Patriots aren't generating any pressure. They are also yielding a lot of yards in the secondary. I think the Pats can beat the Falcons but it might be a shootout.

even better. keep the Failclown fans' hopes up to the last second then crush their dreams.

I dont understand how a talented offense like the Steelers can go from being so explosive to not scoring a TD in 6 quarters.

They are always like that every season it seems. Honestly it all rests on Big Ben imo. Sometimes he's unstoppable and sometimes he's a non factor.

Is it just me or has this been the least entertaining post season ever for the NFL???

The only game that has some excitement was the GB/Cowgirl game and even that didn't seem like 2 potential champions battling it out.

I guess that is the result of Parity!

Robert Kraft is 200 sheets into the wind lol.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom