Go Patriots?! (1 Viewer)

As long as the failclowns loose , I don't care who beats them.

Why have a good running game if you don't use it on 3rd and 1?

Both teams threw the ball and failed. In the wind and rain.

Heck with the patriots. I despise them more than you all here despise the cowboys. Hope the steelers punch em in the mouth. Doubt it will happen though.

I can appreciate your opinion. Still, I probably hate the Falcons more than I hate the Pats and Cowboys combined. I trust the Patriots to beat the Falcons more than I do the Steelers.

The only thing that matters is that the Falcons lose the Superbowl. So, which AFC team has the better chance of accomplishing that?

The only thing that matters is that the Falcons lose the Superbowl. So, which AFC team has the better chance of accomplishing that?

That's my take but I can't decide who has the better chance against ATL. Basically because I think either one of them will take down ATL, based on defense alone.

That's my take but I can't decide who has the better chance against ATL. Basically because I think either one of them will take down ATL, based on defense alone.

I'd say Patriots. The Steeler offense has a tendency to not show up.

If the Pat's win I like it as it sticks the middle finger to Goodell.
If the Steeler's win it sticks the middle finger to Gettleman/Panthers as DeAngelo goes to the SB. Not necessarily a DeAngelo fan but anything that sticks it to the Panthers I like.

I am ok with either one.

I dont understand how a talented offense like the Steelers can go from being so explosive to not scoring a TD in 6 quarters.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom