Go Patriots?! (1 Viewer)

Heck with the patriots. I despise them more than you all here despise the cowboys. Hope the steelers punch em in the mouth. Doubt it will happen though.

Heck with the patriots. I despise them more than you all here despise the cowboys. Hope the steelers punch em in the mouth. Doubt it will happen though.

Why?

They're been cheated by the NFL like we have - I feel like we relate to them. I know every guy in the world hates Tom Brady out of jealousy but let it go

Why?

They're been cheated by the NFL like we have - I feel like we relate to them. I know every guy in the world hates Tom Brady out of jealousy but let it go

Did you even read what i typed? I never said I despised Brady, I said the patriots. Oh and since you asked, with me living here in New England (Connecticut) all I hear is everything patriots and these fans here don't keep it quiet.

Why?

Bullcrap. No one has had the bountygate penalty. They got off easy on the spygate and deflategate combined compared to the Saints.

Dream scenario is the Pats beating the Falcons and 3 months later its found out that they cheated in some way and ATL never gets back to the Super Bowl.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom