Go Payton! (1 Viewer)

Krodwhodat

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
0bff1bb43a224e5b61eef7cf319f3e72.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Doesn't matter who's running the wrong route when you look that fearsome!

His game against the Seahawks said the complete opposite. Even the best scouts miss on prospects.

WEAKNESSES Struggles with footwork out of press release spending excessive time trying to fake and shake cornerbacks. Still figuring out this whole "route running" thing. Needs to improve playing through contact and adjusting routes appropriately. Still thinking rather than just playing. Will have to work back to the throw more often on NFL level. Won't win over quarterbacks with inability to rescue the off-*target throws. Plays with passive field demeanor against aggressive cornerbacks. Won't go looking for work as run blocker if he doesn't have to. Doesn't appear to offer special teams value.

Michael Thomas Draft Profile

His game against the Seahawks said the complete opposite. Even the best scouts miss on prospects.

Michael Thomas Draft Profile

That "report" could not be more wrong. It's actually hysterical.....how wrong it is.

This is like saying Michael Jordan is "too slow, can't jump, bad shot, not clutch, doesn't have a feel for the game"

They literally missed by a mile on EVERYTHING in that report.

Great find Ellias, I enjoyed that tremendously.

He has to work on his route running? With how Brees is already throwing to the spot Thomas will be at I assure you his routes are pretty darn good. Brees doesn't throw anticipation passes if he's not sure of his WR and Thomas has had a couple of plays that should be putting him in the lead for ROY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom