Go Raiders (1 Viewer)

I'd post the comments here, but that wouldn't be a good look.
Suffice it to say that I tried to convince them otherwise, but they still felt like the Bucs will collapse this year.

i can see the thought that they might collapse when their 43 year old QB hits the wall. But at that point, their defense might be winning them games.
Their defense is getting better and better week by week - but to me, their success is due to their offensive line basically giving Brady all day to find one of his virtually endless weapons.

D. White is a beast LB! His closing speed is unreal.

I wish we had drafted A. Winfield.

That’s why I said Brady would comfortably have the td record by seasons end. Because he wants it and Arians wants it.

I might get downvoted but come on. I'm sure Brees wants it. It's not like Brady and them are going out of there way to get it. They are doing what works and Brady is having a monster season man. He still has gas left in the tank and they have so many damn weapons for him to throw too that he's going to end up with it.

I have no beef saying the Bucs are the best team in the NFC South. They are a FAR more complete team than we are. I thought Brees had his best game of the season today, but Brady has weapons like he has never had before (if AB is checked back into reality, it just gets even more insane) and for all the ways Brady looked cooked last year, he seems to have gotten rejuvenated in Tampa.

What is scary is that their defense keeps getting better. By the time the playoffs roll around there may be no more complete team in the NFC than Tampa.

We just got lucky that the saints got to catch them off guard in week 1. Week 9 could get ugly
I agree. And they’ll be salty at us trying to run up the score at the end in week one.

I was wrong about them this offseason. I though there would be growing pains between Brady and the receivers. I thought the defense would be good, not great. I thought Arians would squander the weapons he has at his disposal.

But it’s clear since week 1 that Arians has allowed Brady to take this team over and mould it in his way - and it’s worked.

Aside from that Bears game, the Bucs are playing better than anyone in the league - maybe aside from Pittsburg.

They are 5-2 and all of their wins have been basically dominant.

We are 4-2 and our last three wins are all squeakers.

The Bucs have beaten the two teams that beat us by a combined score of 83-30.

We better get real healthy and pick up a defensive playmaker or that rematch could definitely get ugly.

I felt like the momentum of that game completely shifted when the refs bailed the Bucs out with the PI on 3rd. That extended the drive which lead to a TD and then the raiders had a turnover after that and it was all she wrote.

Still have no idea why the Raiders o-lineman got ejected for Suh ripping him off the pile.

We just got lucky that the saints got to catch them off guard in week 1. Week 9 could get ugly
Define ugly.

The Saints haven't been blown out since arguably 2017 when we lost to the Pats 20-36 (unless you wanna count when Drew got hurt vs the Rams or our B team vs Carolina in 2018)

The Bucs very well might beat us because they clearly pass the eye test as the better team right now. But at least have faith that the team will fight. Even when we don't look good, we fight.

i can see the thought that they might collapse when their 43 year old QB hits the wall. But at that point, their defense might be winning them games.
Their defense is getting better and better week by week - but to me, their success is due to their offensive line basically giving Brady all day to find one of his virtually endless weapons.
Yep, meanwhile our offense loses key players week after week and may not be able to sustain itself should the injuries continue, and our perfectly healthy defense looks like garbage week after week.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom