Go Saints! (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Some of you Sanits fans were really cool over at the STEELERS FEVER FORUM last week, and I just wanted to say I hope you guys kill the Bungals Sunday!

I'm a huge Reggie Bush fan... my wife works w/ his Uncle..

I'll be rooting the rest of the way w/ you guys!
Go Saints!

Thanks for the post! Glad that we presented ourselves well over at the SFF last week. It's a blast to have some civil, football-centered talk (and a little lighthearted smack, LOL) with the opposing team's fans before a game. I get so tired of conversations that don't go past "Saints rule, Steelers stink, go away" -- analyzing the matchup with fans who know both teams well is really refreshing and FUN. Again, good luck to the Steelers the rest of the way. They came back from a really sour start this season, and are starting to look like they should. With that in mind, I'm really proud of our Saints for coming back once and almost coming back a second time last week. That was a really entertaining (albeit frustrating for us!) game.

Do us a favor, eh? PLEASE beat the Panthers soundly on 12/17!!! :9:

Thanks for the support, feel free to drop by for discussions on all of the teams in the league. We love to get fresh input, information and new ideas and opinions. I have to say that I really was upset that we lost to ya'll but when I was a kid and we didn't have a team, I was a Steelers fan. Terry Bradshaw, Franco Harris, Lynn Swan, John Stallworth, Mean Joe Green, Hacksaw Reynolds, man that was a team. You are 3-6 now and you're having a tough year, but it ain't as bad as what we went through last year and look at us now. Your team will be back again next year and they will be stronger for it. Keep your heads up.

Thxs for the warm welcome...you fans are as crazy as our fans...we love our teams don't we!

And hopefully we can do ya all a favor and whip the Panthers!

Thanks for dropping by NV Steelers 723 and the kind words. Go Steelers in the AFC!

Some of you Sanits fans were really cool over at the STEELERS FEVER FORUM last week, and I just wanted to say I hope you guys kill the Bungals Sunday!

I'm a huge Reggie Bush fan... my wife works w/ his Uncle..

I'll be rooting the rest of the way w/ you guys!
Go Saints!

Thanks for the props, man. I hope next season (I don't think either of our teams quite have the goods for it this year) we can FINALLY have an all Black & Gold Super Bowl! I wasn't happy it was against us, but I am glad to see the Steelers starting to right the ship after the rocky start.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom